Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
They used horses to push us back into the walls while we were waiting & people were getting crushed. There was no trouble either so it's not like it was a tense situation. Just in case anyone needed convincing that Merseyside Police were a bunch of utter scumbags. Which they didn't.
I suspect there's only one way to deal with the shithouses infesting Merseyside Plod. Take mobile footage, send it to the press, use the courts, sue them, cost them money. I know, I know it's not all of them.
But for things to change, teach the fuckers a proper lesson, not just us, they can't treat normal law abiding fans like cattle.

I saw that but took it the other way. Thought that they were prepared to stand up for their own beliefs rather than pandering to the masses which would be upset. They know the Red Shirt Mafia have a more vociferous online presence but they were posting it as is anyway.
They actually state that they're referring to opposing fans getting upset (at least of clubs in the running) and it's only in their opinion anyway. Anyone who finds offence or can find 'an agenda' in that article is an idiot.

I saw that but took it the other way. Thought that they were prepared to stand up for their own beliefs rather than pandering to the masses which would be upset. They know the Red Shirt Mafia have a more vociferous online presence but they were posting it as is anyway.
I see what you mean and hope you are right.
Only idiots can honestly be angry about our skilful football but there are an awful lot of red idiots being led along by the media.

Yeah it was terrible, It stank of corruption. We've been done a kipper on quite a consistent basis in the UCL. For example, how Lyons second goal was not disallowed, I still don't know to this day. However, we're not alone in being done, it happens to teams almost every year. The Liverpool ghost goal in the semi final was one for me, around 2003, the tie was won 1 nil from a goal that never was and Liverpool went on the win the CL that year. The Chelsea Barca semi final in 2009 was also pretty bad, with Chelsea denied about 4 blatant penalties. But like we've been, Chelsea were very wasteful in that game and should've won. It was almost like the refs were told to not give anything to Chelsea that might help them but if they win on merit so be it. I think we're being dealt the same card now, but more harshly, I think UEFA will make it harder for us to win the competition than anyone else.
Lazio should of had a pen last night vs "the royals" I mean Bayern.
Think the score was only 1-0 at the time as well.
The stench of corruption will always float around this competition

Lazio should of had a pen last night vs "the royals" I mean Bayern.
Think the score was only 1-0 at the time as well.
The stench of corruption will always float around this competition
It was strange how they managed to find the conclusive angle to view the Giroud
goal last night yet the Llorente hand ball was dismissed pretty much instantly. Cheating bastards to the core over many years. Ask any Leeds or Derby fans of an older generation

It was strange how they managed to find the conclusive angle to view the Giroud
goal last night yet the Llorente hand ball was dismissed pretty much instantly. Cheating bastards to the core over many years. Ask any Leeds or Derby fans of an older generation
Hmmmm.... Rodri comes back from offside position to dispossess a defender who makes a deliberate attempt to play the ball making everyone onside, and sets up a goal.
’This can’t be allowed- it’s an outrage- clearly offside- surely cheating- something should be done’ whines the media.
Giroud- clearly offside- plays a ball which a defender had made a deliberate attempt to play, making everyone onside, and scores.
’Good decision- well done ref and var- did the right thing- justice done’ says the same media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.