Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is the greatest team in Premier League history? GQ Magazine Rankings

The highly respected, GQ Magazine (23/02/21) has ranked City as the greatest.

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/lifestyle/article/every-premier-league-winning-team-ranked

2017 /18 - "it’s really difficult to argue against this remarkable side".

City appear 3 times in the top ten.

We are also recognised for "the single most dramatic denouement to a game in Premier League history " .

Happy to be Blue.

When I was on twitter, you could hardly post a gif of Stevie StarFish slipping v Chelsea without that getting removed.

Now, what possible reasoning has an American company got to take a short football gif down, time after time after time?
The only alt commentary city chants had removed by twitter was the dippers match

Now now don't put words into my mouth that were not meant.
It was a simple everyday kind of phrase, not an accusation.
Now now don't put words into my mouth that were not meant.
It was a simple everyday kind of phrase, not an accusation.
OK, it did seem out of character.
It does strike me that quite a few posters were not fully aware of the complete picture and others have just been reminded of the sorry tale as there is still a lot of anger about the whole matter. And rightly so.

Who is the greatest team in Premier League history? GQ Magazine Rankings

The highly respected, GQ Magazine (23/02/21) has ranked City as the greatest.

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/lifestyle/article/every-premier-league-winning-team-ranked

2017 /18 - "it’s really difficult to argue against this remarkable side".

City appear 3 times in the top ten.

We are also recognised for "the single most dramatic denouement to a game in Premier League history " .

Happy to be Blue.
They did spoil it by saying 'prepare to be very very angry as if it is somehow OK to be angry at the facts of City's successes.
They can start drafting a follow up to make rags 'n' dippers very very very angry by a headline:
'Cop for this you clunts - City have done it again'

I listened to TalkSport today on a long drive. I haven’t ever properly listened before. Simon Jordan called Salah out on his diving big style. Danny Murphy was on too and whilst he was more circumspect, he didn’t contradict Jordan at all. I think it’s become common knowledge now.
The current City media coverage in general seems to have improved slightly (nowhere near enough but it seems that only the usual suspects are still raging about us). Twatter is still a disgrace but it makes me wonder if someone has indeed 'had a word' in certain ears.

The current City media coverage in general seems to have improved slightly (nowhere near enough but it seems that only the usual suspects are still raging about us). Twatter is still a disgrace but it makes me wonder if someone has indeed 'had a word' in certain ears.
All the ones with two brain cells to rub together know they're on dodgy ground if they keep bullshitting on about "financial doping" after the CAS verdict. That's what I reckon anyway.

They did spoil it by saying 'prepare to be very very angry as if it is somehow OK to be angry at the facts of City's successes.
They can start drafting a follow up to make rags 'n' dippers very very very angry by a headline:
'Cop for this you clunts - City have done it again'
I saw that but took it the other way. Thought that they were prepared to stand up for their own beliefs rather than pandering to the masses which would be upset. They know the Red Shirt Mafia have a more vociferous online presence but they were posting it as is anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.