Media Thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was on twitter, you could hardly post a gif of Stevie StarFish slipping v Chelsea without that getting removed.

Now, what possible reasoning has an American company got to take a short football gif down, time after time after time?
Copyright, same with any clip that isn’t changed so it’s ‘fingerprint’ cant be scanned and the vid auto removed.

Worst part is that they had the gall to use it all as a means to attack City, acting like the City players singing the Allez song (which has about 90 different versions) was a war crime.
Funny isn’t it, City singing a song with no offensive words causes mass outrage, dippers brick fuck out of our team bus goes unmentioned. Makes the Russian press seem positively free and fair

I can't believe blues haven't seen these images before? They were literally on here, in as you would expect a huge thread on the subject.

As for the latter point, they didn't want to or why would they have released the new route schedule so the wankers with bricks, bottles and flares could still do what they wanted.

If they wanted to arrest them they could have lifted them for climbing on the roofs (rooves?)of the police vehicles, dragged them off and throw them in the back and whisked away to the cells sharpish.

It was a disgrace and just as big a disgrace that nothing was really said about any of it.

We really should have just put the coach in reverse and fucked off, hopefully running 1000 of the jobless twats over into the bargain.
Alf, there has been coverage on this thread which l had not seen before anywhere particularly as the bus turned right and l don't think l had seen the one from the inside the front of the bus although l might have seen one filmed further back.
So please do not say you 'cannot believe' that other Blues and l had not seen all the images before as if we are making it up.
The fact is that this attack was pretty horrific and sustained and it was fortunate the coach was built to resist missile attacks and no one inside was injured. Furthermore it is a fact that the incident was under reported and there was little media criticism of either the perpetrators or the ineffective police action.
So if fellow Blues on here are unaware of the full picture if what went on, neutrals and the general public must know even less and so the fairy tale perception of Liverpool and their lovable fans continues.

Thing is about blues not seeing these images before. I guess if you are new to bluemoon you could have missed them. The British press/media did a good cover up job.
I posted them on another forum and the scousers kicked up so much fuss about them and my dislike of scousers, the images etc were removed.
Even on an over 50's forums the scousers could still get the truth removed.
I posted that the premier league should be null and void last season because you csnt trust the liverpool fans to obey government guidelines when they win the league.
The scousers all ganged up on me saying that I have an unhealthy dislike of scousers and that liverpool fans are the best in the world and would celebrate with the guidelines.
Well we know how that went ! I couldnt post anything about the celebrations because I had been banned from that site.
Even on other forums liverpool fans seem to be able to pursue on the site owners to take down or ban people who say anything anti liverpool.
I told the site owner that I hadnt posted anything that wasnt true, but I still got thrown off that site ;)

After that champions league attack I went into the office a few days later and of course the piss was given as City had lost. So I should the office staff the videos etc, none of them had seen or heard of the attack but all knew City had lost. Once they had seen the video all said why has this not been in the press/media and why werent liverpool thrown out.
After liverpool were fined 17k I told the office that liverpool had been fined 17k and they laughed. And than I told them that City were fined 20k for being 40 seconds late for a second half !.
I think the office staff dont like liverpool as much.

Is there a Rooney9 making a nuisance of himself with the ladies on this forum?

Alf, there has been coverage on this thread which l had not seen before anywhere particularly as the bus turned right and l don't think l had seen the one from the inside the front of the bus although l might have seen one filmed further back.
So please do not say you 'cannot believe' that other Blues and l had not seen all the images before as if we are making it up.
The fact is that this attack was pretty horrific and sustained and it was fortunate the coach was built to resist missile attacks and no one inside was injured. Furthermore it is a fact that the incident was under reported and there was little media criticism of either the perpetrators or the ineffective police action.
So if fellow Blues on here are unaware of the full picture if what went on, neutrals and the general public must know even less and so the fairy tale perception of Liverpool and their lovable fans continues.
Now now don't put words into my mouth that were not meant.
It was a simple everyday kind of phrase, not an accusation.

this every time, I actually think this was one of the most bent games with a ref sent to do a job, at this point we were truely unbeatable.

Yeah it was terrible, It stank of corruption. We've been done a kipper on quite a consistent basis in the UCL. For example, how Lyons second goal was not disallowed, I still don't know to this day. However, we're not alone in being done, it happens to teams almost every year. The Liverpool ghost goal in the semi final was one for me, around 2003, the tie was won 1 nil from a goal that never was and Liverpool went on the win the CL that year. The Chelsea Barca semi final in 2009 was also pretty bad, with Chelsea denied about 4 blatant penalties. But like we've been, Chelsea were very wasteful in that game and should've won. It was almost like the refs were told to not give anything to Chelsea that might help them but if they win on merit so be it. I think we're being dealt the same card now, but more harshly, I think UEFA will make it harder for us to win the competition than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.