Borussia Mönchengladbach (A) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only mistake is KDB being given the divine right to start, sends the wrong message.... Bernardo is one of the first names on the team sheet at present, Kev has enough time to gradually force the issue, it shouldn’t be a given!
It’s a real conundrum and I can’t wait to see who effectively gets shoehorned out of the team! No one deserves to be the person missing out, but I just don’t think Pep will leave Kev on the bench. Bernie shouldn’t miss out either after how well he’s played. Whippy always starts in the Chumps. Jesus has to play surely for the incessant pressing. The “easy” option is to leave Phil out but surely that won’t be the case after resting him against Arse.

One thing‘s for sure, they can’t all play!

Fans pick teams, 99% it is not that team and we win 18 on the trot, however when we lose one and we will it will be pep picked the wrong team

Only he knows who is fit , who is healthy, who has a knock, what are the weaknesses of the opposition( videos , scout reports) and he picks the team armed with his information. He is also thinking about the games coming up, and who is tired, played too many minutes...

I struggle to understand why people do not understand this.

A bit of fun ok, to pick a team one would like but to seriously think it is better than the one pep picks armed with the knowledge he has is a bit silly.

Fans pick teams, 99% it is not that team and we win 18 on the trot, however when we lose one and we will it will be pep picked the wrong team

Only he knows who is fit , who is healthy, who has a knock, what are the weaknesses of the opposition( videos , scout reports) and he picks the team armed with his information. He is also thinking about the games coming up, and who is tired, played too many minutes...

I struggle to understand why people do not understand this.

A bit of fun ok, to pick a team one would like but to seriously think it is better than the one pep picks armed with the knowledge he has is a bit silly.
Fuck it, close the forum down then.

;-)

Good afternoon my City mates.
I'm in the states and wondered if anyone else has to rely on CBS All Access for CL games? It's not on demand and if you want to catch the entire game from the kick off, you have to wait for the game to end and for the stream to be available. I have a meet dead on at the scheduled kick off. Anyone know how soon after the final whistle the stream will be up on CBS All Access?
Thanks and go City!

2-0, the return of Kun
Not to start though right? Think he'll come on 60th minute, don't think we mess with what's been working as Kun back in as much as it is long awaited will present a re-jig to this team as in it's present incarnation and current form has never played with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.