United (H) Post Match Thread

"Ok, boys, you know how this lot play; so, whatever you do, do not give away an early goal."
Typical City!

What would you rather be remembered for at the end of a season, winning the league or stopping an unbeaten run?
These red mardarses know it's their cup final against us now, oh how the mighty have fallen after years of belittling us and saying nobody knows our name.
Can't stop laughing at the hypocrisy of them.

As much as i was pissed off about yesterday. The vulnerabilities of past are still there. Pep imo picked the wrong team from the off.

Not to worry - take note and start again we need 5-6 more wins, both the others will drop points. For me Kev has been way off since he got back in, always looking for a killer pass that puts the team in danger of a counter and shows Rodri up for his lack of pace.

Not sure what the crack is with Sergio. We go again

is it safe to go outside again now ?

Meaning has Pep finished telling the World what fantastic Club,with fantastic fans,and lots of history the Rags are yet ?

Maybe i am just showing my age..... i dont know.

I have never liked this shit. It has never sat right with me.

At the beginning of his management, i seriously struggled to take to him partly because of this.

I got the feeling he felt like he was doing us a big favor just by being here.

Then we started winning Titles etc, and all is forgiven.

Then yesterday it reared its ugly Head again.

Can you imagine how Barcelona fans would have reacted, had he said the same sort of shit about Madrid just after El Classico at Nou Camp after such a shit show of a performance ?

Lets smash the Saints and go on and clinch the Title.

Next Derby i am going away for the weekend for real.

No way i am putting myself through those shit shows.

Said on the Match thread the wife thinks he was a Boyhood Rag fan,losing so many derbies by not turnning up,putting in non performances.And the verbal fellating of the Rags after every Derby makes you wonder.

Lets lock him in a wardrobe next time Derby comes around and bring out somone who gets it like Bobby Manc.

Last edited:
As much as i was pissed off about yesterday. The vulnerabilities of past are still there. Pep imo picked the wrong team from the off.

Not to worry - take note and start again we need 5-6 more wins, both the others will drop points. For me Kev has been way off since he got back in, always looking for a killer pass that puts the team in danger of a counter and shows Rodri up for his lack of pace.

Not sure what the crack is with Sergio. We go again
The Kev one is a mystery as Pep has always picked form players and unfortunately Kev is currently not in form

Love Kev and he will regain his form but at the moment he sits it out and Gundogan takes the lead role.

What would you rather be remembered for at the end of a season, winning the league or stopping an unbeaten run?
These red mardarses know it's their cup final against us now, oh how the mighty have fallen after years of belittling us and saying nobody knows our name.
Can't stop laughing at the hypocrisy of them.
I said this yesterday, the Rags win will only be remembered as a triva question in years to come, nothing more and nothing less.

It was almost like a replica start to the match where Bernardo gave away a penalty.
Against United at the moment they are not coming out to attack from the start.
Hold your cool against them and don't do anything silly.
A series of errors with players trying to make up for their mistakes instead of letting players in better positions deal with them
The throw in by Cancelo is something you'd tell schoolboys off for doing.
“They are not coming out to attack from the start” did you miss the penalty they got inside the first minute or are you talking about the first 10 seconds?

Pretty much. We fucked up having Jesus trying to defend, the inevitable early penalty ruined the game.

Not just that game but any we lose seems to be mostly down to missing really good chances. I think signing Haaland would address that to a great extent. Keep the defence as it is and with a lethal striker we’d be almost invincible next season.

An outstanding goal scorer is a must buy.

“They are not coming out to attack from the start” did you miss the penalty they got inside the first minute or are you talking about the first 10 seconds
I'm talking about United.
They hoofed the ball out for a throw in.
Instead of us taking the easy option we threw the ball in right across the middle of the pitch instead of taking an easier option throw in.
United are a team that like to counter attack.
We had 6 players near Martial.
If we took it slow and careful against United in the first few minutes we wouldn't have given away that penalty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.