Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

True, but I don't agree that we need anything. We'd benefit from certain signings for sure, but if this squad was identical next season I wouldn't be worried.
Patterns of play eventually get found out (cf. Liverpool). Plus a predator who scored out of nothing is always useful. The world won’t fall in if we don’t sign Danny Ings tho, agreed!

Bellingham disallowed goal was a bollocks decision tbf. Think the refs got everything else right.
Yep that's what I mean it was a clear goal never a foul on Ederson. I still think it's a penalty on Rodri too, Still don't know why he didn't go down holding his knee instead of his head...

In our case, Ten wrongs don't make a right...But I'll take it.

KDB you stood tall and shown what all the fuzz is about 100% city

the game was always in the melting pot and when they scored we knew when we score we control the game
city upped a level and took the game to them and they started to fear us. it what i was talking about before the game. no disrespect to dortmund but manchester city are a level above them and it shown in the 2nd half

the only thing is we have to start to believe in ourselves. we deserver to be in this and go on to the semi final and final. we have quality all over the park and our fitness must be the best in europe. we go for 90 minutes and that's what the others don't have. yes maybe some have better quality but fitness and that willingness to keep going is what is going to take us all the way

no other leagues in europe have what the best premier league teams have. its built for stamina and so hard and
week in week out your tested to the full its good breeding

we have to start believing in champions league football. we are good enough to play on that level with the big boys
tonight we come of age and manchester city are on the map in europe. people will have to start to take notice and respect us and its not just about the money. the players given it their all tonight for the club and it shown

Let's not go overboard, it's hardly a vintage CL. There's no Rags, no Dippers, no German rags, so obviously must be second rate. It's a Mickey Mouse trophy. Not like the Europa League.
That was a fantastic performance especially after the first 15 mins. Every single one of those players manned up. I don't care who misplaced a pass or people are slagging off Walker for this and that. None of that mattered because our team stood up and played fantastic- if that had been in front of the Kippax the roof would have come off at the way we played our way into completely dominate the game. Between Bellinghams's goal and Hummel's header over the bar they were barely in our area.
The roof would have come off for that run by Bernardo early second half winning the ball, driving into the area winning it again. Reminded me of the way he ran v the 2-1 at home to the Dippers. Almost dropped my beer when saw Mahrez with the pen but again showed balls.
KDB incredible tonight. The rest very good.
PSG will be amazing. I call it 50-50, they have so much world class talent but think we have a better all round team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.