Borussia Dortmund (A) - CL QF | Post-Match Thread

I hope we sign Ings. No doubt in my mind he will score goals for us. I
I hope we sign Ings. No doubt in my mind he will score goals for us.
The only complaint of The blessed decade plus we have had is that at times on the journey we haven’t quite invested in the right places at the right time. A goal scorer would be a great option for us right now

Yep that's what I mean it was a clear goal never a foul on Ederson. I still think it's a penalty on Rodri too, Still don't know why he didn't go down holding his knee instead of his head...

In our case, Ten wrongs don't make a right...But I'll take it.
It's a penalty but he play acted holding his head instead of his leg (never his knee) and I've no issue with the ref not giving the penalty, Rodri needs to cop on and he's few bigger fans than me. He tried to get Can sent off and while not giving the penalty might not have been in line with the laws of the game I fully agree with it being a suitable penalty for the play acting.

The only complaint of The blessed decade plus we have had is that at times on the journey we haven’t quite invested in the right places at the right time. A goal scorer would be a great option for us right now
Agreed. I think he deserves more credit too he's not just a player that scored goals, He's a good all round player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.