Paranormal Experiences

It did apply yeah, we were trying to dismantle a shrine nan had, to redecorate last year and it chucked a few cushions at me and some coasters and table mats from the table at the window, smashed it. It's thrown glassware and plates at my partner before, though not in the last while. Never thrown anything dangerous at me or the kids though.
That’s unreal. I’m not sure I could share a house with a poltergeist.

I may have told this before but about 13 years ago I was lay in bed. About 11am on a Sunday and the blackest of clouds came in the room. I absolutely shit myself. It was a normal light day and a jet black cloud just came out of the ceiling circled the light for about two minutes getting faster and faster. It was absolutely crazy . Like a vortex - it then completely vanished in an instant. The Mrs saw it too. We talk about it every week still. It was mad.

I may have told this before but about 13 years ago I was lay in bed. About 11am on a Sunday and the blackest of clouds came in the room. I absolutely shit myself. It was a normal light day and a jet black cloud just came out of the ceiling circled the light for about two minutes getting faster and faster. It was absolutely crazy . Like a vortex - it then completely vanished in an instant. The Mrs saw it too. We talk about it every week still. It was mad.
Magic mushrooms with your breakfast ?

Open a window mate. Never heard anyone dying from a Dutch oven, but there's always a first time.

And one of you really should own up.

It did apply yeah, we were trying to dismantle a shrine nan had, to redecorate last year and it chucked a few cushions at me and some coasters and table mats from the table at the window, smashed it. It's thrown glassware and plates at my partner before, though not in the last while. Never thrown anything dangerous at me or the kids though.
What’s the story with having a wank when there’s a poltergeist in the house?

parents used to own a very old Hotel which part of it was used in the war as a mortuary, this was the basement which was turned into living accom for the owners some years later so they could rent more rooms out. I was around 15 at the time so realy didnt give a shit about anything at that age but you just knew someone /something was behind you and spent your time looking over your shoulder but never seen a thing,one morning waking up this guy walked past my bed and when i turned around to look he had completely vanished,still remember his face now and the clothes he had on, it turned out it was Mr Walmsley the previous owner who had died of TB around 2/3 weeks prior to me seeing him,the clothes he had on he was buried in them acording to his wife, there were further sightings which didnt involve me over the next few years,all this was some 35 years ago,the place is now a care home and some staff will not go down into the basement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.