Harry Kane

Since when 28 is old for a footballer? Thats the best age actually.

Also why some think Haaland would stay at City for 10 years? He doesn't exactly strike as that kind of person + its not even the standard.
Haaland doesn’t want to come to city and he already said it’s Real Madrid for him so why are we gonna break the bank for a player that will be gone in 2 years time . The problem is we actually believe that we are in for him .

Haaland doesn’t want to come to city and he already said it’s Real Madrid for him so why are we gonna break the bank for a player that will be gone in 2 years time . The problem is we actually believe that we are in for him .
Could you give a link to this quote?

Imagine not wanting Harry Kane.

People are mad mate. He’s literally been the most consistent striker in the Prem for the last 5/6 years. He is top drawer and would score buckets in this team.
I’ve always said with the amount of chances we create one of our strikers should get close to 40 league goals. Kane could genuinely do that

People are mad mate. He’s literally been the most consistent striker in the Prem for the last 5/6 years. He is top drawer and would score buckets in this team.
I’ve always said with the amount of chances we create one of our strikers should get close to 40 league goals. Kane could genuinely do that

I think he would mate, he's world class people are blinded by Haaland unfortunately. Hopefully we'll get Kane and he'll shut them up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.