Harry Kane

4 Premier League goals. 2 v Everton, 1 v Palace and Fulham. He cannot be the best striker if he's not playing.

They have a saying in American sports - your best ability is availability.

Doesn't matter how good you are if you can't get on the pitch.

What a nightmare signing the Premier leagues leading goalscorer.
Watched any of his England games recently? He is not a 100m player and the fact we could be using that money on haaland instead of strengthening a league rival with that amount leaves a lot to be desired if you ask me! Especially because I fucking loathe spuds as well

„No money for strikers“ always funny. 100M + Sterling has to be bullshit. This guy is not worth what an Mbappe or Neymar is worth. Stop it.

Could you give a link to this quote?
Just do abit of digging and you will find it . What will happen is haaland will stay another year at Dortmund and then Real Madrid will come in and get him . Might be wrong but I think this is what will happen . You have to admit he has not shown any interest at all in coming to city whereas Harry Kane has already stated this is were he wants to come and this is the reason why nan city haven’t even approached Dortmund .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.