City’s New Kits - 2021/22

So where are you original high quality Puma tops made?

The knock off's in a lot of cases come from the same factory, made by the same staff. Most of the Puma City tops on DH Gate fall in to this category.

I live in South East Asia, most of the major Sports companies, Nike, Puma and Adidas have factories here, the knock off ones come from the very same factories.

I can get a new City shirt for less than $3, same shirt, same labels, same hang tags and same material.

Puma and for that matter all of these companies charging 70 pounds is a complete joke and 40 quid for a pair of shorts that cost a few pennies to produce is just plain wrong.
You’re a bad man

So where are you original high quality Puma tops made?

The knock off's in a lot of cases come from the same factory, made by the same staff. Most of the Puma City tops on DH Gate fall in to this category.

I live in South East Asia, most of the major Sports companies, Nike, Puma and Adidas have factories here, the knock off ones come from the very same factories.

I can get a new City shirt for less than $3, same shirt, same labels, same hang tags and same material.

Puma and for that matter all of these companies charging 70 pounds is a complete joke and 40 quid for a pair of shorts that cost a few pennies to produce is just plain wrong.
You are peddling a myth , they are not made in the same factory . feel free to look at the UN report on counterfit goods and the horrendous conditions that the workers have to endure

You are peddling a myth , they are not made in the same factory . feel free to look at the UN report on counterfit goods and the horrendous conditions that the workers have to endure
class a copy comes from the same factory.

Most of the major companies sub contract the work out, hence why they come out of the same production line

Says the man probably using an iphone or android device and where is that made, Moss side?
my reply was to a statement about fakes not new stuff. But if i buy anything on amazon or ebay i check the seller, if its chinese i dont buy it, i try to always buy stuff made here, even if it is more expensive. Mind you it usually lasts longer than the tat the chinese knock out so im not replacing it as quick.

my reply was to a statement about fakes not new stuff. But if i buy anything on amazon or ebay i check the seller, if its chinese i dont buy it, i try to always buy stuff made here, even if it is more expensive. Mind you it usually lasts longer than the tat the chinese knock out so im not replacing it as quick.

CCC525EA-2EE8-4C2C-81BC-ADFFCAC5934F.jpeg

usually made in china, a country that is putting our economy in danger. But lets not worry, its only our grandkids that will have no proper jobs.
Our economy??? No way... It's all about capitalism,and working class has nothing to win under the exploitation of this economical system....in uk ,in China,in US,in all around the world....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.