City’s New Kits - 2021/22

Don't get the wear a fake brigade , if you can't afford don't buy . And don't say but it's too expensive for the kids and they want it . It's theft of somebody's property same as shoplifting
Assume that applies to all clothing brands so poor people should be dressed in primark only then.

Is it fuck. If I act like a knobhead like you, can you do me for copyright?

Buy the cheapest you can
You probably also have fake aftershave , and contribute to slave and child labour with your shite knockoffs

I could buy one top from the club shop or buy all 3 new full kits from DH Gate, all identical in quality, all made for the same cost, all employing the same people to make them. City and Puma are complicit in trying to take the absolute, unadulterated piss in charging north of 70 notes for a top. Ergo, I’ll happily continue to fill the DH coffers with my hard earned £ and use the savings towards my season card.

usually made in china, a country that is putting our economy in danger. But lets not worry, its only our grandkids that will have no proper jobs.
That applies to the real kits too, made in China or Vietnam, and online sales orders are now Dutch and sent from Tilburg the home of Willem II losing jobs to the EU too.

As the club are being undercut by 80% for an almost identical product from the same country more and more people will Ali Express it.

You probably also have fake aftershave , and contribute to slave and child labour with your shite knockoffs
So where are you original high quality Puma tops made?

The knock off's in a lot of cases come from the same factory, made by the same staff. Most of the Puma City tops on DH Gate fall in to this category.

I live in South East Asia, most of the major Sports companies, Nike, Puma and Adidas have factories here, the knock off ones come from the very same factories.

I can get a new City shirt for less than $3, same shirt, same labels, same hang tags and same material.

Puma and for that matter all of these companies charging 70 pounds is a complete joke and 40 quid for a pair of shorts that cost a few pennies to produce is just plain wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.