Rate Our Transfer Window

Rate our transfer window out of 10...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This was a window in which cash was king and we had £200m to spend and failed to strengthen any of the obvious weaknesses in our squad. Contrast Khaldoon's bullish interview with the outcome.

Chelsea are now favourites for the title because they landed the player they so obviously needed whilst we did not improve our squad.

Stacked squad, rejuvenated players, grealish and a couple of (apparently) good youngsters. Saved money for a big summer next season if lb and striker position still need strengthening.

Don’t get the negative response but sometimes you need to take a step back and appreciate what we have.

League and a couple of cups.
Yep, spot on for me. I said 'sod it' and picked '10', purely because we're awesome.

Not too disappointed with the window overall, despite failing to address a couple of key positions. Grealish is a great signing, and keeping Laporte, Bernardo and Jesus is hugely important for our title chances. Expecting a big summer next year though.

Another clean sweep for our forum itk's who will pop up to generate clicks, tease the gullible, and breath fresh life into the Messi thread in Jan no doubt.
On the whole the window is disappointing. Grealish is a player with a great future, and if nothing else this Summer we have at least made it clear that we are not going to roll over and pay stupid fees for players past their peak. To do so would make us a retirement home and cash cow for faded stars and their agents like the rags. Another (alleged) positive is that we may have mendys wages off the books, although I'm sure we'd all prefer that to work out differently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.