Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
With respect mate, he's no worse than Fernandinho in that regard. Do you wish karma takes care of him one day too?

What a load of fucking bollocks. I always thought you were alright but now I see you're a piss taking wum.

If this place is just for City fans to chat and agree with each other. Cool, fair enough. Happy to take my opinions elsewhere.
Good, now fuck off you piss takin Wum.

If this place is just for City fans to chat and agree with each other. Cool, fair enough. Happy to take my opinions elsewhere.

I generally don't have much against Chelsea and value your input on this forum, but I think you have hugely underestimated just how much other fans detest Rüdiger. It's not like a Craig Bellamy "you hate him unless he plays for you," situation. He's a cheat, a coward, a con artist, and a thug.

I hope that's just a brain fart?

You come across as a decent poster who I've agreed and disagreed with at times. You're on a loser comparing Dinho to Rudiger. I can't recall Dinho playing the race card in a game to incite the opposition, or openly going out to injure players?

I generally don't have much against Chelsea and value your input on this forum, but I think you have hugely underestimated just how much other fans detest Rüdiger. It's not like a Craig Bellamy "you hate him unless he plays for you," situation. He's a cheat, a coward, a con artist, and a thug.

I don't think he's any of those things though. He's a massive shithouse, so I understand why other fans dislike him, but I genuinely don't believe he's a bigger shithouse than Fernandinho, who by the way, is also despised by most of fans for the same reasons Rudiger is despised here. I'm happy to agree to disagree and park this one though. I'm not really interested in upsetting the locals. These were just my genuinely held views. No wumming.

I hope that's just a brain fart?

You come across as a decent poster who I've agreed and disagreed with at times. You're on a loser comparing Dinho to Rudiger. I can't recall Dinho playing the race card in a game to incite the opposition, or openly going out to injure players?

I think it's a case of just seeing things differently. As I said I've been here for years, and I tend to always try to be aware of the fact that I'm having these discussions on someone else's turf. I'll try to keep my Rudiger/Fernandinho comparison to myself moving forward, as I said on the post above, I have no interest in pissing off the locals, even if they are just benign football opinions.

Last edited:
I think it's a case of just seeing things differently. As I said I've been here years, and I tend to always try be aware of the fact that I'm having these discussions on someone else's turf. I'll try to keep my Rudiger/Fernandinho comparison to myself moving forward, as I said on the post above, I have no interest in pissing off the locals, even if they are just benign football opinions.
Sorry mate Fern may not be liked but is admired for his football ability where as the cûnt that plays for you is just a ****

As much as I don’t like Rudiger and believe what he did to De Bruyne was sinister some of the reactions and comments to vialli are way over the top. Anytime I’ve ever read one of his posts he comes across as well thought out and respectful. Of course he is going to stick up for his team and his player. We all do that but some of the stick he is getting is not on. Even still he is still replying respectfully and in my eyes is not attempting to wind anyone up and giving it the large one.

I feel at the moment As a fan base we have become quite nibbly and on the back foot. Doesn’t help with peps comments as I had a few jabs yesterday at work that I took the bait and gave some back.

and in no way do I know or have ever met vialli98. Just don’t feel the vitriol that is coming his way is justified.

I don't think the co comentary on the game helps. They set the agenda for the coming days discussions and back pages, eg Mane trying to take Eddie's head off 7 feet off the ground, was portrayed as a fair challenge and not a sending off, whereas Dinho is a master of the dark arts ( still cant think of anyone he has actually 'done') and Jorginho is just great at 'breaking up play'. (subsitute Fabregas if you want)
Rudigers assault was actually descibed during the game as a 'coming together' - and that set the tone/discussions, dare I say agenda, in the days after. Personally, I cant remember a coming together resulting in a broken eye socket and nose.
I like a few opposing supporters views on here, but don't piss on me and tell me raining - I had that in the Kippax.

I mean I obviously disagree with that.
Difference i see is that Fern doesn't go out to deliberately hurt opposition players where Rudiger does. He knew exactly what he was doing in the CL final and though he may not of intended to do the damage he did, he knew that what he did would put de bruyne out of the game. He was also at it in similar fashion at the euros.

Fern commits a lot of shit house fouls to break up play, Rudiger commits shit house tackles that endanger opposition players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.