City & FFP | 2020/21 Accounts released | Revenues of £569.8m, £2.4m profit (p 2395)

If the Torres deal goes through then out net spend this season will be £25m.
Winning as a football club at the same time as building its future by buying and selling responsibly makes for a business plan that is maturing nicely.

Certainly defies the fallacy that the football sector is a special case and normal business plan rules don't work.

New sponsor - Abu Dhabi hotel operated by a 3rd party but owned by the government. How convenient :)

The cynic in me suggests they are purposely testing the new PL processes with this and establishing precedent for what you would imagine is a relatively small sponsorship amount. Or maybe identifying the flaws in the new rules and making waves :)

New sponsor - Abu Dhabi hotel operated by a 3rd party but owned by the government. How convenient :)

The cynic in me suggests they are purposely testing the new PL processes with this and establishing precedent for what you would imagine is a relatively small sponsorship amount. Or maybe identifying the flaws in the new rules and making waves :)

That's a massive (sorry) beautiful hotel, when I went over for the friendly in 2009? The club put on a BBQ there for us all.

Winning as a football club at the same time as building its future by buying and selling responsibly makes for a business plan that is maturing nicely.

Certainly defies the fallacy that the football sector is a special case and normal business plan rules don't work.
I remember years ago Jimmy Hill tried to run Coventry on business lines. While Jimmy had many good points, he wasn't much cop at this venture and said he had concluded that business methods did not work in football.

Indeed. If it goes through, it’s open season. If it doesn’t , it’s legal season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.