Jim Beglin commenting "Emptyhad" on Live TV | City lodge complaint (pg 38)

Are you saying that your mates have gone from being skeptical about the media being biased against us to being convinced that it is sinoky because Jim Beglin said ‘Emptyhad”?

Ha, definitely not. However, it's in the public sphere now and has provided an example of how we are treated in comparison to other clubs. It makes the acceptance that there may be more subtle hands at work, in for example the Guardian, more believable.

Beglin always on bein sports stream
Bein like all other international broadcasters get their premier league feed from premier league productions. Only in the UK and Ireland and The US is it different as its broadcast directly from Sky,BT, Amazon and NBC Sports.

Millions of people around the world would of heard what Beglin said

It was stupid, petty and thoroughly unprofessional. However I haven't heard it and even if I had, I am not arsed what that cast-iron shitbag thinks of my team anyway.

I await Nedum Onuoha calling liverpool's stadium KKKlanield live on air. Except he won't because he is not a fucking bell end.
I'd love it if he did though. Come on Nedum, take one for team

It all starts with the ridiculous notion that if you've played for the Red Dippers (however long ago) that it somehow means you have a deep, insightful understanding of the game and are able to convey that through a microphone. The ratio of former Klanfield twats earning a living in the broadcast media is a farce - all of them without exception are shite.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.