Positives To Take From Today

I started watching City when Swales was in charge. We were a big club then and he rinsed us for every fckin penny, took loads of money from club and gave us nothing in return. I'm absolutely gutted from last night but I've seen five relegations in my time supporting City. By the time Sunday comes I'll be over last night and ready to go. Think you should find yourself a different club to support
Yeah, I’ve watched them through thick and thin, relegations, 2nd division whilst still at school and the rags were winning the treble. I’ve gone everywhere and supported my club as much as I could afford to. So because I’ve pointed out the manager is lucky because at any other top European side they wouldn’t stand for his constant failures in Europe despite having the best team and squad most years( didn’t say I want him out) I should go and find another club to support?

Or was it because I said the club take the piss by needlessly upping season tickets every year? I know loads of genuine blues who’ve stopped renewing over the last few years because of this. Luckily I can afford it but it doesn’t mean it’s not out of order or people should not speak out about it.

By your logic Swales was a twat so we should be permanently happy because little Citeh have won some trophies again and have loads of money.

We can't keep looking back to the club we once were, those days are gone for now, the clubs mentality has changed so much into winners, sadly some of our fans have not.
People need to understand that given the level of investment, every time we lose an explanation needs to be given

The only positive I can draw from last night is that Pep and the Club Management must now be fully aware of the extent of squad strengthening we need to win at this level.

Obviously we need a striker, but we need new full backs, we need a defensive midfielder to provide cover for Rodri and we need some general refreshment replacing some of the “past their best before date” players with younger models.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.