Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

I'm a SC member so I'm not directly affected by what the club has done this summer but I think it stinks to high heaven.

Every year there will be a proportion of SC holders who don't renew for all sorts of reasons and I highly doubt that everyone who deferred renewed either. Therefore there would be a small number of SCs available to new members this summer as they always have. However, the club have decided that they will not be offered as a full SC but instead a ticket bundle and they have branded it Silver. To compound what they have done, they haven't actually come out and stated that no full SCs would be available either. If they can be sold for 14 games then they can be sold for 19.

When Silver was announced a while back, it got a positive response as it was presented as an ADDITIONAL option. My question would be did CM reps know it was instead of Gold & Platinum or are they just being useful idiots for the club?
That’s a very good point that we will never know the answer too. How many Season Tickets were given up this year never to be released as Season Tickets again

I think we are probably of similar age Bill and I know exactly what you mean. I would probably end up pressing the wrong button and end up cancelling my Season Ticket (if I had been lucky enough to get one). I am of that age I don’t trust technology, particularly when it involves City and tickets
if you're stuck and we can work this shit you could try her card.

Has anyone managed to extract from the Club how many Silver were actually released or does it remain a “ limited number” State Secret
Tickets are either limited or very limited, and the timing of any information to be released will always be in due course.

If the club releases a statement about something that upsets the fans, such as being left out of pocket by a behind closed doors game abroad, the club is always cognisant of the situation.

Tickets are either limited or very limited, and the timing of any information to be released will always be in due course.

If the club releases a statement about something that upsets the fans, such as being left out of pocket by a behind closed doors game abroad, the club is always cognisant of the situation.
Oh that really explains things. You have expanded the explanation from limited to very limited. From someone in the know would you please explain the difference between the two in terms of numbers.
There is also no such time frame as “due course” so again your explanation is meaningless to a lot of hopefuls left hanging on totally unnecessarily.

Then you are completely wrong.

Every summer there is a thread about SCs and it always ends with posters saying that new SCs sold out within minutes of going on sale. Plenty in this thread have posted that they have been unsuccessful previously.

I’ve no idea what was said on here in previous seasons. But I’m guessing that people who’ve said they can’t get one have not applied at the right time, hadn’t bought a membership beforehand or were only interested in buying if they could get multiple tickets together and/ or in a specific block.

If it’s anything like on Twitter, I’ve seen it full of people saying they’ve missed out in the same seasons where I’ve had no issue buying new tickets for people with no history whatsoever.

I’ve no idea what was said on here in previous seasons. But I’m guessing that people who’ve said they can’t get one have not applied at the right time, hadn’t bought a membership beforehand or were only interested in buying if they could get multiple tickets together and/ or in a specific block.

If it’s anything like on Twitter, I’ve seen it full of people saying they’ve missed out in the same seasons where I’ve had no issue buying new tickets for people with no history whatsoever.
Again you are wrong on every point.

Report to the Headmasters Study.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.