EFL Leagues 1 & 2 thread 2023/24

Charlie Adam new manager of Fleetwood Town.
That's my passing hometown concern for them gone.

I'd guess having an ex-Blackpool player there wouldn't be a popular move for the fans either although there are more plastic dip fans than plastic rags around the area.

Does anyone know much about Fleetwood behind the scenes ? Have been speaking with some people from there at local business networking groups. Follow on LinkedIn and I am curious about what they do with overseas clubs and academies. How it compares to CFG had a luck but cannot work out which of the clubs they work with are owned by them and which are just partners and also if all the places mentioned have clubs in or just academies

Bolton v Cheltenham game stopped for the last 30 mins. May have been a death in the crowd. Some ugly scenes as a photographer who jumped into the stand to take pictures got his head kicked in. Game might be abandoned
Just been confirmed that the game has been postponed. Reading between the lines, that doesn't sound good for that poor fan. Hopefully, I'm adding 2+2, and getting 5.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.