EFL Leagues 1 & 2 thread 2023/24

I think what happened at Reading yesterday is huge. They now know that they can get the game abandoned every week until something happens. I think they'd rather get relegated again with massive point deductions than keep these owners. I think it will get to a point of they'll have to play behind closed doors

Sad news, unfortunately.

RIP to the fella, and condolences to his family and friends. Have to be honest, I feared the worst when the game was abandoned. From memory, games have restarted in the past, presumably when the patient is showing signs of responding to the immediate emergency treatment. But it's sad when anyone who goes to a game never returns home.

Considering they're a supposedly big club at League One level, and that they're a one club town, and they're playing a local-ish rival, there seems to be a lot of empty seats at Derby tonight.

Considering they're a supposedly big club at League One level, and that they're a one club town, and they're playing a local-ish rival, there seems to be a lot of empty seats at Derby tonight.
Doubled up my train for expected fans to get them there. Ended up locking out the extra coaches.

I'm guessing it a mixture of the cold and admission prices have put people off.

Doubled up my train for expected fans to get them there. Ended up locking out the extra coaches.

I'm guessing it a mixture of the cold and admission prices have put people off.
It's Derby, in the middle of January. What were they expecting; temperatures in the 80s? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically across the plains?

*edit* Yes; I know. Torquay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.