Kalvin Phillips | On loan at West Ham

What I don't understand is why we don't force Phillips out when a legend like Joe Hart was forced to leave when Pep came because he doesn't play the way Pep wants? We could've got Rice if Phillips agreed to go to west ham but he thinks they're below him. Txiki should tell him that he has to go or we'll put him with the u23s. Not only has he been completely useless for us but poor Rodri is suffering as a result from being overplayed!

What I don't understand is why we don't force Phillips out when a legend like Joe Hart was forced to leave when Pep came because he doesn't play the way Pep wants? We could've got Rice if Phillips agreed to go to west ham but he thinks they're below him. Txiki should tell him that he has to go or we'll put him with the u23s. Not only has he been completely useless for us but poor Rodri is suffering as a result from being overplayed!

Perhaps the decision is best left to the professionals :)

I don't remember us 'forcing' Joe to leave.
Like Kalvin, he was benched
Unlike Kalvin, he chose to leave
I suspect Kalvin will make a similar decision soon

Club sign player.
Player doesn’t reach standard expected by manager.
Player trains hard to reach standard.
Manager doesn’t believe player can reach required standard.
Player is allowed to leave on loan/potential transfer.
This isn’t unique to City. It’s every football club, at every level across the world.
Let the lad move on. Not his fault. Not Pep’s fault. These things happen.
Wish the lad luck and move on.

Terrible take

Hart was told he could stay but wouldn't be first choice keeper, so he decided to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.