PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

To be fair he‘s not alone 99% of the media wouldn’t be able to either,the other 1% wing it throwing in big words to sound clever but know fuck all,Martin Samuel seems to be the only one that has looked into it and understands it ..
He is paid to understand it pal

Hence why the PL or UEFA won't use the word "fraud". To do so would trigger a criminal investigation & take the whole process out of their hands.

The PL know what they're accusing us off isn't fraud in UK Law, so if this farce was treated criminally, it wouldn't even get past the CPS & would be over.

Breaching the rules of a private members club, & breaking UK Law are two totally different things. It's total self serving bollocks by UEFA & the PL, at the behest of the G14/Sky four plus Spuds.

Wrong.

This is getting silly Now. Manchester City are now again being pointed at and questioned why have FFP done nothing

The average football fan like myself does not understand FFP rules and will back their club to the death,But WHY does the media keep bringing up MANCHESTER CITY to lighten up the damage breaches in FFP at other clubs and the cheating by them if found guilty,

MANCHESTER CITY have won a court battle with UEFA and found innocent of any wrong doings, But the media seem to think the reason why we are guilty is were given a fine for time-barred for not working with the UEFA board deadlines

Manchester City is innocent, the 115 Chargers that the Premier League have come out with are bollocks and it's just a tactic to mud our success in the media by the red scum
There was plenty CAS could have agreed with UEFA over the charges that were not time barred, CAS found us not guilty in assessing the evidence provided and ultimately fined us for non cooperation.

If the Premier League revisit any of the non time barred accusations they’ll have to come up with damming evidence as we’ve been to the ultimate Sporting chamber in CAS and won.

So fuck off Premier League, you really are a nasty piece of shit driven by the red shirt apologists.

I dont get how people don't realise that accusing someone of 115 counts of lack of transparency in accounting as well as whatever else isn't some open and shut thing that gets resolved in a week.

This isn't saying we're innocent or guilty. But its a huge process.

Are we really that mentally bankrupt to the point where short attention spans don't understand how legal trials work?

I'm very much a simpleton.......god knows how I survive on a daily basis.

In my head....City have not been charged like Everton & now Forest because we have not broke these shite PSR.

We are essentially being charged with "fraud" based on some hacked emails and hearsay.

This it in a nut shell?

if so, why can't muppet journalists and fans get it.

Essentially yes, but if the allegations (at least what we think they are) are all proven, then the club fails FFP.

But relax, I haven't found anyone on here who thinks that is in any way likely.

I am certain over the next few months more clubs will be ousted. I won't hold my breath if the original sky wank 4 get accused, or if they are a witch hunt to follow

For transparency, the PL should provide every club's PSR numbers, so fans can see treatment of all clubs is fair and consistent. But as we know, consistency isn't what it is about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.