PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Just listening to Kaveh wotsisface trying to explain what’s happened and he hasn’t got a fucking scooby, he clearly doesn’t know the difference between what Everton were charged for before and now. Clueless ****

That's one of sky sports speciality people who work there who know fcuk all and try to wing it! Maybe get an expert on!

I take it we're in for more bitching and moaning about us now today's news has broken.

Think I'll give the socials a swerve tonight.

This is getting silly Now. Manchester City are now again being pointed at and questioned why have FFP done nothing

The average football fan like myself does not understand FFP rules and will back their club to the death,But WHY does the media keep bringing up MANCHESTER CITY to lighten up the damage breaches in FFP at other clubs and the cheating by them if found guilty,

MANCHESTER CITY have won a court battle with UEFA and found innocent of any wrong doings, But the media seem to think the reason why we are guilty is were given a fine for time-barred for not working with the UEFA board deadlines

Manchester City is innocent, the 115 Chargers that the Premier League have come out with are bollocks and it's just a tactic to mud our success in the media by the red scum

Just listening to Kaveh wotsisface trying to explain what’s happened and he hasn’t got a fucking scooby, he clearly doesn’t know the difference between what Everton were charged for before and now. Clueless ****

Same with talksport. Alex Crook(ed dick) broke the news about Forest and Everton and shoehorned out 115 charges. Also name dropped Chelsea.

I can’t wait until nothing happens to us.
This is the sorry state of British sports journalism nowadays, Kaveh Solhekol and Alex Crook are the two people employed to give their insight on these matters by the two most preeminent sports broadcasters in the country and neither of them have got a clue!!!

What the fuck is the **** on about. He just says the premier league hand book doesn’t mention dates it just mentions weeks, ie 2 weeks after Dec 31st accounts submitted, then 2 weeks after that, then 4 weeks after that etc, and then makes a key play about Sky having extrapolated the data. Fucking hell man, it’s not rocket science - 2 weeks after Dec 31st it’s Jan 14th, 2 weeks after that is Jan 28th etc - it’s crystal fucking clear you thick out of your depth waffling ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.