PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

IMG_0200.jpeg
Nobody questioning or condemning said clubs for running their clubs badly.
It’s all our fault!
I fully expect us to get in the future the blame for all world wars, climate change, Covid and last but not least “Kyle Walkers shot on goal sunk the titanic”
Bring it on you crying cunts.

The EPL is, as I understand it, envied by the German, Italian and Spanish league with mutterings of unfairness, inflation of transfer fees etc. yet the EPL hierarchy, as others have posted, seem intent on damaging the reputation of their own product. Or possibly, in the case of those pushing the PSR agenda are too self interested to realise they are cutting off their own noses to spite their face.
If they destroy Everton, Forest, Newcastle, City and any club that might threaten what they see as their divine right to share all the spoils will they pat themselves on the back for a job well done?
It just doesn't make sense and this obsession with spending and financial issues serves only to deflect from the USP which is the sheer competitiveness of football in England where it was and should again be possible for previously struggling clubs (see Brighton, Bournemouth, Luton for example) with good management and investment to make the premier league, as did Oldham and Bradford years ago, albeit briefly.
If all this is motivated by the self interest of Arse, Rags, Dippers and Spursy then it is, as a previous poster mentioned, akin to the disgraceful, corrupt self interested behaviour of the Post Office management.
The failure by the media (Martin S apart) to realise what is going on while they continue to kiss the arses of the red tops is equally disgraceful.

Incidentally, this is why I don't buy the argument that the PL are doing all this to stave of the IR. It makes no sense. The IR wants to protect clubs from going under, not to force them unneccesarily into existential crisis, which is what the PL are doing.

I wonder how much the fact that our majority owners are Arabs/Muslims plays a part? Not many owners in the PL are of the same faith.
We really do need to get to the who and the why - someone’s fingerprints will be on it.

Forest and Everton fans are complaining that we haven’t been punished, but the “rules” that made us face charges were historical and unclear. Forest and Everton had time to get their heads around the rules, and broke them. We might or might not be found guilty, but they have no excuse

Haha But wat about City I hear you screech…

Charge all the cheating bent twats.

Mcfc innocent in 2012 and now in 2024.

A monster of a club that is the envy of world football. A massive club that lives rent free in the simple minds of the mass minions.

Hahahahahaha fucking get in.

little city eh? What a ride blues.

From Maine road to the top of the football pyramid and shitting all over the red cunts.

Charge them all premier, again and again and again!!!!

-:)

Last edited:
Haha

A monster of a club that is the envy of world football. A massive club that lives rent free in the simple minds of the mass minions.

From Maine road to the top of the football pyramid and shitting all over the red cunts.

Post of the day...

Forest and Everton fans are complaining that we haven’t been punished, but the “rules” that made us face charges were historical and unclear. Forest and Everton had time to get their heads around the rules, and broke them. We might or might not be found guilty, but they have no excuse
Haha

When I try and rationalise where we came from and where we are now I still struggle to rationalise it; I just enjoy it, I was there when we were great in the late 60’s and early 70’s, there when we were shit in the 80’s and 90’s and much of the 00’s (apart from a great year with Sven) and I’ve loved it all, and it keeps getting better

When I try and rationalise where we came from and where we are now I still struggle to rationalise it; I just enjoy it, I was there when we were great in the late 60’s and early 70’s, there when we were shit in the 80’s and 90’s and much of the 00’s (apart from a great year with Sven) and I’ve loved it all, and it keeps getting better
“For Many Are Called, But Few Are Chosen. - MCFC 115:00”

More than a club…

Apparently Everton are now facing further charges , originally Premier league said they could exclude interest charges on their stadium and have now change their minds and dropped Everton right in the shit . UEFA did the same with us moving the goalposts so we had to take a "pinch" with a £30 odd million pound fine , and yet when the Dippers put an ivoice in for £50m for a project regarding a move to Stanley Park to avoid FFP charges that was OK.
It was widely reported Richard Masters was vetted by the Rags & Dippers before his appointment so he knows which side his bread is buttered , the quicker a government football regulator is in place the better , the Premier league need reminding there are twenty clubs in the league ,not two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.