PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That's where Stefan was excellent in my opinion - on the cooperation charge. Jordan has often pushed this point about us being guilty because we were fined by CAS. He thinks a lack of cooperation means we're guilty, which is something I'd expect the average football fan to think. But he's been through litigation himself enough times to know this is completely different and Stefan explained the fact that it's a common approach not to share information and to stymie another party and Jordan accepted that ultimately - a big win!

I also note, after listening back that when Jordan corrected Stefan on his use of subjective rather than objective he'd misheard him as Stefan did say objective in the first place. That reveals so much about Jordan's ego and his clear insecurities.

Yeah I picked that up too, he said 'as objective as possible' which when put together at speed maaaybe sounded a bit like subjective, but, even if it did dont think the context would be in any way confusing

Just wish he hadn't given the soundbite of "There's no way this doesn't end without relegation."
Am with you I wish he didn't give them a headline. I don't think the Premier League would shot itself in the foot by getting rid of us

I've not listened myself but are you not truncating what he actually said.
He qualified it after the fact but I believe he was asked what he thinks would happen and his immediate response was that sentence.

Unfortunate

Reactions: CC1
Thanks all for the comments. I feel it is not credible (especially as I have said it before), to dance around what happens if everything is proven. It is the key part of why I don't believe they will ultimately prove the allegations. And nobody can be in doubt as to the seriousness now post Everton if we are found to have breached these rules on a wholesale basis for a decade. I know it is not a good soundbite and yes this is a little naive but it is difficult to tread that line.

I've not listened myself but are you not truncating what he actually said.
It was a small comment in order to stress the seriousness of the accusations which he went on to say were very unlikely to be true or, indeed, proved. But as per - the headlines twist the extract to make it sound as if our one time advisor thinks we will be relegated.
Clever & evil actions by a hateful radio station

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.