Gregg Wallace

Haha, that's pretty much word for word how he behaved when I was there. He also made comments that had no relation to anything that was being said, when I said my meal was good he replied with "when life gives you lemons..." and walked away. Would of half made sense if I was eating a dessert or something, I was having lamb
Maybe you misheard him and you’d been served lemmings.
Or maybe he was just thinking aloud cos his wife is a lesbian and has "friends" round at theirs.

A good 80% of chefs I’ve employed in the past are fucking cuckoo.
One of the reasons I moved away from any bars that did food and concentrated on the wet side of things.
They usually calmed down after a couple of liveners but I couldn’t be arsed with their mithering! Haha!

Always imagined that he’d be an absolute dickhead in real life, and feel like this interview confirms it. Partridge-esque in places.

GFuEejAXMAAKVhA
Amidst all the (rightful) criticism of Wallace, it’s noticeable that nobody has commented on the truly serious issues (a metaphor for UK politics maybe?).

What **** buys the Telegraph on a Saturday? (One who’s clearly got a cleaner - that table-top’s fucking spotless).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.