Gregg Wallace

Need a Kieth Floyd thread to balance things out!

Met him a few years ago. Came down to the kitchen I was working in, as he wanted to 'thank the team'. Was at the end of the evening so not massively busy, but still sending food out and closing down. All that was needed was a 'cheers guys' like anyone else you get - 30 seconds worth of pleasantries and a handshake.

Stood at the pass for about 5 minutes trying to have a chat and just got in everyone's way. Whoever said he's autistic is about right - didn't get the hint to just bugger off back to his table and go home. So yeah, very Partridge.

Harmless enough and good luck to him I guess, but seems to enjoy being 'Greg Wallace' far too much.

Reactions: PPT
I've always hated him with a passion.
Knows nothing about food (how has he made a career judging it ?), and talks complete nonsense. Or should I say, *SHOUTS* COMPLETE NONSENSE !

The family would always say: "why do you hate him so much - what's he ever done to you ? - seems alright to us".
Now I feel vindicated.

Also, never trust someone with more Gs in their name than every other letter combined ... and who seems weirdly proud of the fact.

I’ve never heard of him but read the article. Seems he’s a ‘celebrity’ cook on a reality show!

It’s no wonder he’s got a ‘bloated belly’ if he has breakfast at 10:30 then lunch at midday!

Can you have a bloated belly and a six-pack!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.