Gregg Wallace

I’d forgotten about this classic Twitter exchange from a few years ago.

GFnHhwGXIAE5v08.jpg
I’ve no idea what he said to him there, maybe it’s because I’m mid ‘50’s, run (outdoors) not walk (indoors), stepdad to an 8 year old (was 3 when I met his mum) who’s also on the spectrum, we both cook, clean, work and don’t have ‘help’ move in with us.

Man’s an utter **** and that accent gets more pronounced anytime he’s on to.

I’ve never heard of him but read the article. Seems he’s a ‘celebrity’ cook on a reality show!

It’s no wonder he’s got a ‘bloated belly’ if he has breakfast at 10:30 then lunch at midday!

Can you have a bloated belly and a six-pack!?

Not a celebrity cook at all. No doubt knows the ins and outs of seasonal veg, but wouldn't be able to prepare or cook an artichoke properly. Hairy Bikers will know more about cooking than Wallace.

He was a grocer in Covent Garden years ago and has been working for BBC as a presenter personality on their cooking shows for the last 20-odd years.

I'll go against the grain and say I actually like the guy on TV and his programs, unless he is a rag or a dipper then he is a ****!

Reactions: PPT
Not a celebrity cook at all. No doubt knows the ins and outs of seasonal veg, but wouldn't be able to prepare or cook an artichoke properly. Hairy Bikers will know more about cooking than Wallace.

He was a grocer in Covent Garden years ago and has been working for BBC as a presenter personality on their cooking shows for the last 20-odd years.
How to prepare and cook an artichoke properly? This forum is going to the dogs.

Just took me 10mins to work out the exchange between Nick Holder and Wallace. RT request and worried bout his extra G. That makes him comes across as a proper bell end.

John Torode - he’s a bit of an odd one as well.

I went to his restaurant or former restaurant a couple of times a while back (Smiths of Smithfield), and he was there walking the floor, so to speak.

He had a really unusual manner about him; hard to explain but he used to come up to the table to make odd comments, and he had this strange habit of staring at you vacantly for an uncomfortably long period before he said anything. He obviously really fancied himself and I stopped going after one particular episode.

I have an in law who behaves in exactly the same manner, the vacant staring before speaking, and god does he think he is something special too. Still, at least he isn't an Aussie.

As for Wallace he has basically a full English at 10.30 each morning then soup and bread at 12pm ...? Odd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.