Kalvin Phillips interview in the Sunday papers

The final straw with Pep was him being injured for us for months and then him going on holiday after not playing for England in the WC. What commitment was he showing to the club that paid money for him and gave him a lucrative six year contract. He must be as thick as pigshit.
I think you may be correct.

Why do I keep reading on here that he's a nice lad? Does he do a lot for charity or something?
Serious question as I have never seen anything from him other than footballing stuff.

Before he does anything it looks like he consults the waistcoat and his mum first.

If that headline ("My City Misery") is true, and I'm sceptical given who the paper is, then I'm disappointed in him. To me, players having a dig at their formers club are displaying a lack of class. Yes even former rags and cultists. It's not a good look.

And no; I haven't read the article, and have no intention of doing so.
The headline will have been written by a sub-editor whose job is to make it as sensationalistic and click bait worthy as possible. Even the hack that actually did the interview wouldn’t have played any part in writing the headline which will very likely have a tenuous connection at best to the content contained in the piece itself.
It’s how the red top gutter press operates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.