Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

I genuinely feel awful for him. They even delayed his return to make sure he was 100% right and fit and then he gets injured again 30 mins of football with a new unknown return date. My guess is we won't see him until next season.
That's very unfortunate pal , such a promising player as well. Hopefully he'll come back fit and stay fit, and fulfil the expectations of him.

Teething problems. Not Enzo related.
Albert Steptoe had teething problems.
You sound very much like a United fan over the last ten years or an arse fan when arsene whinger was in his last few years. Until you face the reality you are setting yourself up for disappointment

Last edited:
Albert Steptoe had teething problems.
You sound very much like a United fan over the last ten years or an arse fan when arsene whinger was in his last few years. Until you face the reality you are setting yourself up for disappointment

Why? Because I have identified different problems within the club and that I think Enzo is a fantastic brilliant player? You’re gonna have to explain this one to me.

Teething problems with the players you have brought in? I personally think Enzo is a good player (not £100m but not many are). Chelsea’s problems are not mere teething problems, Boehly seems to have little idea how to run a premier league club.
You seem to think everything will be fine in a matter of time, the team will naturally gel but I think Chelsea are miles away. The link to Utd and arse fans is because one good result always means they are back. You seem a tad optimistic about your team.
Maybe I could word that better

Hopefully they will have one eye on the cup final when they pitch up at ours on Saturday. They are a tricky side at the minute. As in you don't know which Chelsea are gonna turn up!

A big Big ask but I hope they play shite on Saturday and like prime Real Madrid the following week at Wembley.

Hopefully they will have one eye on the cup final when they pitch up at ours on Saturday. They are a tricky side at the minute. As in you don't know which Chelsea are gonna turn up!

A big Big ask but I hope they play shite on Saturday and like prime Real Madrid the following week at Wembley.
Oh yes.
Let us pray....; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.