Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Our recruitment was strange last summer but we should give the newbies at least a season. That being said, we really should've gone all out on Bellingham
He was never going to come to us. He wanted the move to Madrid. You can't leave that one on Txiki's doorstep. If the player doesn't want to come, there's not much you can do about it.

See the usual rag-esque, glass half empty, doom annd gloom plebs are out in force on here. “ Disasterous performance “ “embarrassing “ etc etc. Even first half and we completely dominated the second against an inform team. Win our game in hand and we’re still there. Try to be a bit more positive ffs.

Whilst excepting we havn't played well enough because yet again we defend poorly and we have one of those rare occasions when Haaland misfires. also a few were really off the pace today we kept going and going and won a point.
How the farcical VAR officials don't give a penalty at the end, Colwell plays the ball alright he doesn't shift it far but he moves his hand / arm toward the ball and directs it away from the danger Penalty.

I thought Chelsea were really good first half and should really have won with that chance second half.

We were all a bit predictable for me and didn’t play that great. Kept going though. Got to start winning some of these games against better sides. Chelsea are better than their position for me.

Haaland missing too many chances this season despite his goals.

No!! But if Caciedo would of been sent off WHEN HE SHOULD OF, and we get a penalty either on Walker or on Haaland then we wouldn't of needed to be at our best(which we wasn't btw) if that game is officiated fairly tonight, we'd of been talking about a stroll in the park but a sloppy start. We was fucking robbed! End of!
Exactly this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.