Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

I think our title chances largely rest on the fitness of Stones. Not only does he bring that quality to the build up that we clearly missed today, he makes every other defender look better. And also, if he plays then there's a higher chance Walker doesn't.
I am still trying to work out what exactly Walker was trying to accomplish out there today. Very poor all game I thought.

Pep said anything about Stones? Would have been better if he played. I guess just back from another injury.

A lot of tired legs out there tonight. Even so we played well in the second half, they rode their luck and relied on a cheating prick of a ref to stop us winning. The kicking our players got on Tuesday caught up with us. John Stones can’t play two game a week, Bernie was carrying an injury, maybe Oscar Bobb could have played, I bet he does against Brentford ? It’s done now, we didn’t lose and it’s still in our hands.

I am still trying to work out what exactly Walker was trying to accomplish out there today. Very poor all game I thought.
His shot led to our goal but he should be banned from crossing or shooting from long range or doing that give a winger 4 yards thing he keeps fucking doing

I don't put much faith in this xG guff. The only stat that really matters is the one in the top left corner of the screen. However...... No player this season has had a higher xG, and fail to score, than the lanky bloke this evening. On another day, we win that game 3-1.

We’ve always been at risk from counter-attacks Micah, statement of the obvious. It’s stood us in good stead thus far.
Actually think Carragher talking sense there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.