PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

PSR, he said that they need to make 100 million profit this season and seems unachievable because sales must be made before the end of June and that isn't going to happen.
Ok, cheers. Yeah, it's a huge ask. I suppose if they had something akin to a fire sale then it would be possible but I think they'd actually be better off keeping most of their squad intact and taking whatever hit comes their way

I find it quite funny that Everton apparently had 9 charges
That number has never been constantly brought up like City’s 115
They should either say club x or y had been charged or name the amount of charges for every club
I wonder why they don’t
From today's Mirror..

Pretty simple: Everton faced a single charge, and City have 115 different charges focused on a far longer duration of time with a myriad of different legal complexities. A decision on the punishment for Everton's second alleged breach is expected to arrive long before there is a resolution to the City case.

Stefan back on talksport chatting about Chelsea, they're fucked basically.

Their on-field results have fucked them over. Basically over-investing and hoping to succeed. Everything FFP was supposed to prevent. I am amazed they got away with it last year but this year, tough job. They have to generate income from sales again and everyone knows it this time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.