PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They've reeled you in hook like & sinker haven't they? It's the first time I've seen/heard KGB News & presents both sides in the same sentence... View attachment 116250
I guess you've never watched it.... FYI I am an avid current affairs follower . I watch CNN, Al Jazeera, GBN , I read The Telegraph, The Guardian ,The Independent but open your mind or maybe you just keep getting your news from Tiktok and Youtube.

I guess you've never watched it.... FYI I am an avid current affairs follower . I watch CNN, Al Jazeera, GBN , I read The Telegraph, The Guardian ,The Independent but open your mind or maybe you just keep getting your news from Tiktok and Youtube.
I too am an avid follower of current affairs geo-politics, hence why I take my sources very seriously. I think you can see from the response you've had since your admission that it's not just me who sees Cee Geebies as the "news outlet" equivalent of the Beano or Daily Sport.

I mean, I can REALLY see KGB News being perfectly fine with brown Middle Eastern Muslims owning a club that was once on the brink, who then went on to become the biggest grossing & most successful in the world. Connect the dots mate. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Depends what the terms of the settlement are.

I am struggling to think of settlement terms that would be acceptable to the club that wouldn't cause great damage to the PL and to Masters, particularly.

In 2014 we settled with a rather weak hand. If the club ruled out a settlement with UEFA in 2019, I can't imagine a settlement with the PL is very likely.

Such is the mess into which Masters has manoeuvred himself.

Tolm is late to the party. I was told this by a source very close to our media team at the start of this year. But I was a bit dubious, as I've been caught out before by City talking the talk but not acting. So I sat on it but it seems there may be some substance. Let's hope so.
Nobody arrives early to a party, bud ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.