PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It's interesting that he calls all City fans who disagree or take issue with anything he says as rabid. The only behaviour I'd call rabid is his own and it's becoming even more deranged. Some of his rants would probably get censored on rawk lol.

Maybe he’s the looney **** I was arguing with called City Rabid. Come to think of it he couldn’t separate that just because people say it’s state owned doesn’t make it so.

Hang on a minute blues @projectriver is a big boy. It’s not up to any of us to tell Stefan how he should handle things. He has made his point and the rest is nothing to do with us.

I‘m surprised that Nick, who came over surprisingly measured in the main during the podcast, should now turn into a keyboard warrior making some seemingly outlandish claims against Stefan in writing. It really is a shame and absolutely detracts from an interesting discussion.

I‘m annoyed for Stefan. He doesn’t deserve it.
Stefan had the same kind of treatment with the dick that is known as Simon Jordan, having to correct him numerous times about how he worded things YET Jordan still insisted on having the last word.

One thing I've found is that these so called journalists and presenters who know nothing about these charges are talking absolute tripe and Stefan correcting them and saying erm no hang on us making them look foolish.

People need to realise that he isn’t trying to win the bout, he’s trying to gain paying subscriptions to his platform - and he’s cynically using Stefan’s profile to do it.

Stefan can fight his own battles with aplomb, but, if I was him, I would feel pretty disgusted by Harris’s behaviour this evening.

This is a calculated approach from Harris to take part in the podcast and then use the aftermath to post the utter nonsense that was comprehensively debunked by Stefan during the podcast itself, while also calling his integrity into question, knowing the controversy would gain even more attention for him.

He didn’t have the courage to say these things directly to Stefan during the podcast which says everything you need to know about his level of intellect, professionalism and courtesy to someone like Stefan who has attempted to engage in good faith.

The good news is that, for someone to stoop so low suggests they are utterly desperate for paying subscribers. So fingers crossed the end is nigh for his little trolling project.
Well if the 17 likes and 3 comments on his piece in his subatack are a measure of his paying subscribers I think we can summise that it's not going well

He's a crank. The ultimate shithouse who had NOTHING to say when speaking on the podcast but then reverted to his late night waffle to claw back some of the narrative. Instead it just further outs him as a bad faith actor and someone not to be trusted.

There is a reason that even the other media cranks don't engage with him anymore. The same reasoning is why he's not employed by any reputable media companies. He's having to resort to conspiracy to generate a few dozen subatack subscribers. It's sad when you think about it.

Well if the 17 likes and 3 comments on his piece in his subatack are a measure of his paying subscribers I think we can summise that it's not going well

He's a crank. The ultimate shithouse who had NOTHING to say when speaking on the podcast but then reverted to his late night waffle to claw back some of the narrative. Instead it just further outs him as a bad faith actor and someone not to be trusted.

There is a reason that even the other media cranks don't engage with him anymore. The same reasoning is why he's not employed by any reputable media companies. He's having to resort to conspiracy to generate a few dozen subatack subscribers. It's sad when you think about it.

Didnt Harris say in the podcast that he is hoping to get a couple of hundred paying subscribers. I though than he isnt aiming high.

My only surprise about the podcast is some posters changed there opinion of him, thought he had changed and came across OK.
He was and still is a poisonous two faced, devious snake, his behaviour mirrors that of the instigators of the smear campaign against us, nice and smiley to our faces, conniving, colluding, bitter cunts behind our backs.
Stefan served his arse on a plate, facts against gossip and hatred, Harris has gone home, probably been told by his WhatsApp group of schills that he'd lost that battle.
Sank a few beers for courage then went on the attack, he's a prick who needs finishing, I hope Stefan takes him to the cleaners and Harris ends up in a padded cell for his own safety and security, never, ever let this prick convince any poster that he's changed his spots.

Thanks for that. He owes me nothing and he's been on my mute and ignore list for some time after some prior behaviour (unsurprisingly he thinks he did nothing wrong). I also feel sorry for him (right or wrong). That said I was surprised by his behaviour last night and this morning but even aside from City fans I haven't really seen any support for his actions so, naively speaking, perhaps he has shot himself in the foot. I'll keep an eye on the libel - I'll be honest, I can't really be bothered to start it but perhaps he will leave me no option. We will see.
I’m sure you know we appreciate all your efforts. You stick to the facts and, in the face of all the non factual claims in the general media, it makes a welcome change.

Very interesting podcast. It restored my faith in human nature that two people with some opposing views could talk rationally to each other. Unfortunately it didn’t last.

Harris is doing whatever he can to drum up subscribers for his website which has basically been stillborn.

He’s gone on a Podcast which allowed him a platform to plug his substack and bizarrely remained virtually mute for the entirety.

Last night and this morning was typical of him. Try and stir the pot with lies and libel in the vain hope or drumming up a few more subscribers.

He’s ended up being mocked, possibly sued, and committed the cardinal sin of any journalist and outed what he considered a historic source.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.