PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It’s astonishing to read Harris’s Twitter output (via Stefan’s replies as Harris has blocked me) after having listened to the podcast. Stefan’s measured legal objectivity demolished Harris’s attempts at sensationalism but, fair dos, Harris was polite enough during the podcast.
However Harris’s wilful refusal to understand the concept of a litigation settlement and his subsequent pathetic attempts to belittle Stefan on Twitter and his frankly childish and embarrassing use of emojis totally undermines his credibility.
Whether or not City have breached the rules, Harris’s opinions on the subject are utterly worthless.
What a strange person he must be.
Prior to the game at Luton last night, I did and reacted exactly as you did - listened to the full podcast; thought Stefan handled calmly and brilliantly each and every attempt to accuse City of some level of wrong-doing; and gave Harris credit for responding to the debate in a polite manner.

Now, to read the subsequent Twitter posts that Harris has put into the public domain regarding Stefan's contribution to the discussion, together with (it seems to me) some rather random, unsubstantiated claims about his employment history, has frankly astonished me too.

Harris clearly isn't a full shilling..

Lie 3 is clearly libellous I'd say. It is an outright lie and carries an inference seeking to damage my reputation. I don't think it is even debatable.

It isn’t debatable. It is the very definition of libel and I am stunned anyone with a background in journalism would publish it.

Worth adding that a retraction and apology on the same platform as the libellous was published (as is your right to request) would do more damage to him than any financial punishment.

Lie 3 is clearly libellous I'd say. It is an outright lie and carries an inference seeking to damage my reputation. I don't think it is even debatable.
I wouldn't wait to see if his attacks continue. He's not deleted it and you should demand an apology and retraction as the minimum.

It’s astonishing to read Harris’s Twitter output (via Stefan’s replies as Harris has blocked me) after having listened to the podcast. Stefan’s measured legal objectivity demolished Harris’s attempts at sensationalism but, fair dos, Harris was polite enough during the podcast.
However Harris’s wilful refusal to understand the concept of a litigation settlement and his subsequent pathetic attempts to belittle Stefan on Twitter and his frankly childish and embarrassing use of emojis totally undermines his credibility.
Whether or not City have breached the rules, Harris’s opinions on the subject are utterly worthless.
What a strange person he must be.
Why does he deserve credit for remaining polite on a podcast?

Just sue and finish him! What an absolute disgraceful lie. All because you made him out to be the fool that he is on a podcast.

Prior to the game at Luton last night, I did and reacted exactly as you did - listened to the full podcast; thought Stefan handled calmly and brilliantly each and every attempt to accuse City of some level of wrong-doing; and gave Harris credit for responding to the debate in a polite manner.

Now, to read the subsequent Twitter posts that Harris has put into the public domain regarding Stefan's contribution to the discussion, together with (it seems to me) some rather random, unsubstantiated claims about his employment history, has frankly astonished me too.

Harris clearly isn't a full shilling..

You would hope that someone who knows Nick personally will read those tweets and reach out to him today.

Firstly to stop him from committing further libel but more importantly as a welfare check because his behaviour is quite concerning.

It's interesting that he calls all City fans who disagree or take issue with anything he says as rabid. The only behaviour I'd call rabid is his own and it's becoming even more deranged. Some of his rants would probably get censored on rawk lol.

Yet he will happily ignore the fact that Liverpools shirt sponsors have been fined over 1 billion pounds for not having adequate processes in place to prevent money laundering and other nefarious activities .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.