Premier League Games 2/3/4 March '24

The frustration is the full minute or 2 leading to the goal. Konate head ‘injury’ stops a Forest attack when they still have the ball, Konate doesn’t get asked to leave the field, Liverpool don’t give Forest the ball back, then they get the corner and Forest have an easy chance to clear and it would have likely been the last kick of the game.

Yeah, might not have been corruption, but it’s an absolute shit fest that conjured up a last minute or 2 for them, don’t think I’ve seen anything like it.
Plus the VAR review that missed the blatant pen. Absolutely fucking disgraceful from top to bottom.

"Stuart is sorry he missed a penalty for forest which Paul would have given had he flagged up. However Atters was correct in telling Dick Madely about the penalty to United and the correct red card for Stones. He correctly spotted minimal contact (nothing) that led to Garnacho rolling into Co-op Live. I unreservedly apologise to Nottingham Forest and lessons will be learned..."

Disgraceful referring. Feel so sorry for Forest. How is is the red scousers are being fed these victories.

Still angry with Chelsea for blowing up. If they had won that game scousers heads drop and they lose today.

They wont win all of their games, mathematically they may be ahead mate but they will shit the bed.
Sorry, I meant it's too late for them to win nowt, because they have already won something. I agree we can still stop them winning the PL.

Nuno can't even say anything about Tierney's shocking refereeing after the match because he knows he'll get a fine and touchline ban if he calls him out. Just has to bit his lip and Tierney's gifts to the Scousers pass freely.

A quick question for those that watched the Forest game. When the ref decided the ball was going back to the keeper, did any of the Forest players complain? It didn’t show it on MotD and looked like they accepted that it was a Liverpool drop ball.

A quick question for those that watched the Forest game. When the ref decided the ball was going back to the keeper, did any of the Forest players complain? It didn’t show it on MotD and looked like they accepted that it was a Liverpool drop ball.

Did it go back to the Forrest keeper? Why didn't the ref just hand the ball back to Forrest in the same position they had the ball? I've seen that done plenty of times.

To answer your question though, I think a few complained but had to tune in to the game pretty quickly again. The crowd were livid and the coaching staff were too at the final whistle. Steven Reid was shown a red at the end of the game.

Did it go back to the Forrest keeper? Why didn't the ref just hand the ball back to Forrest in the same position they had the ball? I've seen that done plenty of times.

To answer your question though, I think a few complained but had to tune in to the game pretty quickly again. The crowd were livid and the coaching staff were too at the final whistle. Steven Reid was shown a red at the end of the game.
Ball went back to Dipper keeper, that is the problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.