Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Walker has been an unbelievable player for us but I hope he leaves in the summer. I don't want him captaining us next season.

All very wise words about "you're never going to be at 100% for 100% of the time'.

Unfortunately that doesn't explain our record there under Pep of P10, L5, D4, W1. And the 1 was with no crows there during COVID.

Love to put this down as a one off, not at the races today. But it's every fucking time.
It’s tough at the top

Yes the neutrals must have loved it, me not so much, I don't know why I put myself through it, I felt like i hated nearly every minute of it, a feeling that only watching City in the big games bring out in me, but the euphoria when we win them or even getting a draw in the games like today is worth it.
Liverpool away is probably the only game I dread in the season. Our work HQ is there and they like to dish it out ha ha! At least I'm ready for it tomorrow though to tell them they were celebrating the World Cup win at home with a draw against us! :)

When I've been over with City it's just not a nice place to go to and that part of Liverpool is a total shithole.

How can you ever know that or quantify what better signings may have brought?
They haven't improved us that's for sure.
IMO, the team on the field today has proven themselves good enough to win that game on another day.

Sure, We could have gotten players this summer that could have come on and made a difference. But that’s a separate issue in my mind and not a reason to blame the players we did get. But, I guess in most others minds, it’s still the fault of those players.

It’s the most stonewall penalty you’ll ever see
I watched it in the TV,, and it's a penalty today tomorrow and twice on a Sunday,, it was akes fault,, not going call him cause he's been fantastic for us,, it is what it is,,,,, and hurts me to say they were far far better than us second half actually far better from the the last 20 mins onwards from the first half

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.