Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Enjoyed it at game today shud of bin over first half ,yess brain fart for there goal it happens,an then they were just the better team,we lost all control an composure,take the point move on,come the end of season we might be lookin bk at this game thinkin what a great point that was,if liverpool won that game today it wud of bin real bad ,we dug in,an got thru alot of horrible corners at end,almost won it aswell,we need to beat arsenal at etihad and we will,the rest will take care of itself,game cud of bin over by half time and also cud of lost it second half thats my take on it,so fairs fair ill take the point

IMO, the team on the field today has proven themselves good enough to win that game on another day.

Sure, We could have gotten players this summer that could have come on and made a difference. But that’s a separate issue in my mind and not a reason to blame the players we did get. But, I guess in most others minds, it’s still the fault of those players.
It's not the fault of the players - agreed. They can only do what they can. Obviously good players - but good enough? Nobody's "blaming" the player - more questioning why they were bought.

I watched it in the TV,, and it's a penalty today tomorrow and twice on a Sunday,, it was akes fault,, not going call him cause he's been fantastic for us,, it is what it is,,,,, and hurts me to say they were far far better than us second half actually far better from the the last 20 mins onwards from the first half
I agree. We lost control at around 20/25 minutes in and the game turned then. We did get some control back when the subs came on. I’m not sure why Pep left it so late to bring them on when we were clearly struggling to contain them in the second half,

For me Ederson never made contact with Nunez.

That converted pen inspired the dippers and the atmos in the ground changed and swung the momentum to them.

We were fortunate to come away with a point in the end.

Felt for Ake, usually so reliable.
I’m as blind a blue as anyone but it was a pen for me

Look at our team...we are good but no where near great...have an amazing manager but this is definitely a wind down from last season..understandably
Still better by a country mile than that Liverpool starting 11. Too many big players well off it today unfortunately. But hopefully we will kick on for the last part of the season but I’m saying that all season we just don’t seem to

Several players had an off day, we still managed to get a point away at Anfield. We’re still in with a chance of winning a treble, which we won last year and we’re still in with a chance of winning a fourth title on the trot, that no one has ever been able to achieve.

We have set ourselves ridiculously high and what would have been previously considered impossible standards.

Just enjoy it and get behind the players, who all deserve our backing given what they’ve given us the last few years. It’s an off day, we used to have off half decades at least!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.