2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Even after letting the match sink in, I maintain he wasn't that bad. That's just my opinion, and I'm FAR from an Alvarez 'defender'.
His pass completion was 56%, watching the game i didn't think it was even that hight. He was terrible. I said to my brother before the game that I hoped he wouldn't start as he just simply isn't good enough in that role.

It really isn't doing the lad any favours. He had an opportunity first half on the counter to put De bruyne through on goal with a fairly simple pass and it went straight to a Liverpool player.

Hesa cracking little footballer but he isn't suited to this role and yesterday was probably he worst game and was rightly taken off.

The slander for him is absolutely ridiculous. You’ll miss him when he’s gone!
He might still be at City but the Walker we love has gone, and he is missed. Over half a season and he has been consistently poor responsible for a lot of goals and his play is poor Yes, he has contributed to probably three goals but that's just what he should be doing He is not a member of City's strongest back four, wasnt in the run-in to the treble neither. Pep continues to choose him and he shouldn't be captain, but that is down to his teammates

His pass completion was 56%, watching the game i didn't think it was even that hight. He was terrible. I said to my brother before the game that I hoped he wouldn't start as he just simply isn't good enough in that role.

It really isn't doing the lad any favours. He had an opportunity first half on the counter to put De bruyne through on goal with a fairly simple pass and it went straight to a Liverpool player.

Hesa cracking little footballer but he isn't suited to this role and yesterday was probably he worst game and was rightly taken off.

What was Rodri pass completion

Even after letting the match sink in, I maintain he wasn't that bad. That's just my opinion, and I'm FAR from an Alvarez 'defender'.
He had a tough day but he was, for me , one of City's better players on the day. If it wasn't for him Diaz probably would have scored had he not prevented what was probably a certain goal from six yards out, when Liverpool were right on top in the second half.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.