2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just seems like he doesn’t deal with anything these days without giving the other player a chance to have a good go at him. Weird.

OK(!) defensively. Absolutely shite attacking wise. No change really, just another day in the Walker office.

I do fear he’s getting targeted now, though. Their whole gameplan was to get the ball to Diaz 1v1.

If he could cross the ball our attacking threat would increase significantly. I guess that he will never learn now if he still can't do it after years of Pep coaching.

I think we need to cancel defensive training for him and just have him practise low and high crossing for the next three weeks. ;-)

I would love to see the percentage of goals we concede from that side of the pitch. Walker has been outstanding for us but we seem to get cut to ribbons down that channel!

I would love to see the percentage of goals we concede from that side of the pitch. Walker has been outstanding for us but we seem to get cut to ribbons down that channel!
Because it's a game of cat and mouse. he plays further up the pitch than our left back and we take the chance that they won't lob a long ball to someone that can latch onto it and make something happen before Kyle gets back.
If he stayed back in his own half the opposition would attack the other side like they did when we had cancello and zinchenko fannying about on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.