2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really?

Alvarez was horrific yesterday.

Most of the team was poor individually but he had an absolute shocker.
Alvarez has been poor in a few games recently. He’s struggling with his ball retention, loose passing and his first touch has recently been letting him down. He’s been rather sluggish for some reason. He caused Rodri a yellow card yesterday. Midfield/left wing does not suit him. Play him 2nd striker with Haaland or bench him. Don’t shoe horn him in, it’s not working. Sorry for going off topic.

He’s been the perfect full back for us. Nobody is debating that. The problem is, the current version is not perfect, far from it. He couldn’t hold down a regular place last season and somehow he has gone from that, to playing every week and given the captaincy, even though his performances have gotten steadily worse. It’s mind-boggling.
I don't see him physically declined much from previous years. To be honest, it seems most players are underperforming right now, whether its the tactics or fatigue or something else I don't know, but I think he is still worldclass.

Thankful he had his pace to recover some of the chances that the dippers got but the attacking output was fucking woeful and its never been great. Two fantastic opportunities to cross that if they are at the boot of Porro or Reece James probably result in two goals.

He's been brilliant for City. The odd poor game, but who hasn't. Not been great this season and this will probably be his last. No one was particularly good today.

However, your relentless negativity is grating.

Putting finally is sad and puerile. You make it sound like the bloke has been a disaster since walking through the door.

Sort yourself out, mate. You're possibly the most negative person on here.
Lol, I saw this posted quoted by @cleavers and immediately I knew you were replying to @TrentGrisham . I love reading his posts but sometimes he comes off as being very grumpy and bitter.

Not as bad as sitting in the same room as the fat **** Howson and not banging him so will let him keep his last remaining Bert card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.