Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Have you forgotten that most of the dippers squad has asthma ?
I read over 70% of their players were asthmatic whilst premier league average was about 20%
Not sure what that means so I have generalised that they are definitely cheating scouse scumbags. I maybe wrong though but I am unlikely to change my opinion

Big mistake starting Alvarez. He was excellent coming on v rags tbf but apart from a few occassions and the unreal standards / expectations he has from everyone and surely himself too, has been pretty fuking poor this season.

Kova should have been in middle with Rodri who looked completely fuked. Their pressing was horrendous for 100mins. Think we will change things up alot in the summer . . .
And what exactly did Erling do? Pep should grow balls and start this type of games with three little terriers up top, Foden - Alvarez - Bernardo raises our energy level 50% at least . Our game was much better when he was injured.

And what exactly did Erling do? Pep should grow balls and start this type of games with three little terriers up top, Foden - Alvarez - Bernardo raises our energy level 50% at least . Our game was much better when he was injured.
You think Pep has got no balls? There’s the fucking kettle calling the pot black if I ever saw it,

After watching it again I have come to the conclusion that it was a point gained. Our midfield, although not overrun, had a lot of pressure on it in the 2nd half and perhaps it was just a case of having younger, hungrier and fitter players coming at us. Some of you will shout inhalers; Diaz especially looked remarkably faster the longer the game went on, bit wierd, but I think we defended very well under intense pressure and subbing De Bruyne was the right call. Imo. As I heard on the radio today, and I agree, Spurs might prove to be the kingmakers this season. Onwards and upwards blues.

After the game most pundits were raving about the scousers 2half performance and how they dominated the game and how brilliant they were. I always thought games were attack versus defence so if they were that good then just how brilliant we were in defending something we don’t normally do in most games. They got a penalty and that was that, City came the closest to score with Doku , we wasnt at our best with the passing but them fuckers still couldn’t beat us. So fuck off the media.

Ra
Very true, to educated football fans it was never a pen but even if it was, it’s not so long ago Milner wiped out Ickle Phil in the very same box and nothing was given for a stonewaller so we deserved a break despite what the LFC media attack dogs say
Didn't Milner also wipe out Raz right in front of an open goal at our place in Peps first season , again nothing given

After the game most pundits were raving about the scousers 2half performance and how they dominated the game and how brilliant they were. I always thought games were attack versus defence so if they were that good then just how brilliant we were in defending something we don’t normally do in most games. They got a penalty and that was that, City came the closest to score with Doku , we wasnt at our best with the passing but them fuckers still couldn’t beat us. So fuck off the media.
We created our goal. Theirs was a gift - an ultra rare mistake by Nathan.

Last edited:
After watching it again I have come to the conclusion that it was a point gained. Our midfield, although not overrun, had a lot of pressure on it in the 2nd half and perhaps it was just a case of having younger, hungrier and fitter players coming at us. Some of you will shout inhalers; Diaz especially looked remarkably faster the longer the game went on, bit wierd, but I think we defended very well under intense pressure and subbing De Bruyne was the right call. Imo. As I heard on the radio today, and I agree, Spurs might prove to be the kingmakers this season. Onwards and upwards blues.
I'm confused by your 'younger, hungrier and fitter players' comment. Phil and Erling both 23, Julian 24. Only Kevin and Kyle of the outfield players 30 or over. We have a great blend of youth and experience.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.