PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It won't though the damage has been done. Even after we were cleared by CAS wankers like Jordan are still saying we were guilty. I don't want their love I just want them to get their facts right and at the end shut the fuck up for good if we're cleared. Fans of our rivals will never accept a positive result anyway but fuck them.
Do you really care anymore what they think? Just shout Champions of all the shores…and wink Balotelli style (as he did to Wio)

He’s too busy retweeting sarcastic nonsense about our directors pay which has been public knowledge for 10 years.

Always been a little undecided but I think he’s part of the twat pile of the media.
Sports Journalism has literally gone down the pan since their bonuses are based on how many clicks their articles generate. They would post any old shite, which they do, for clicks and Ziegler is one of the worst out of the mainstream journalists. I dont include the likes of Delooney and his WhatsApp group In that, cos theyre just nutters

According to Keegan in the Fail, the 10 clubs who made it clear they were against the proposed EFL deal were:

Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool
Villa, West Ham, Wolves
Forest, Palace and Bournemouth

Speculation they would prefer to take legal action aginst the government re the regulator

The other 10:

City, United, Newcaste, Brighton
Fulham, Brentford, Everton
Luton, Burnley, Sheff United.

The PL is just one big fucking argument at the moment.

The first time ever the Rags have voted on an opposing side of Arsenal, Liverpool & Spurs.

I always like to remember that no one cared or investigated the fact United signed a deal that was so bad for Chevrolet the guy got fired for signing off on it.

Everyone just sort of collectively forgot or laugh about it, but not one mention of fair market value nor an ounce of scrutiny.

If people can’t see FFP for what it was, is and always will be then their opinion doesn’t matter

Last edited:
Can anyone explain what this tweet from @projectriver is saying (replies aren't open). To me it's saying that the directors haven't taken a salary from the club (not CFG) since 2014.

It's saying Ziegler is an idiot. He should stick to retweeting gossip from his club sources without trying to think for himself.

Basically, the source for his "information" is the published accounts. They list remuneration paid to Board Directors. In the case of City, the Board is made up of non-executive directors, ie people put there by Mansour to check up on the executives (Soriano and the like, who aren't on the Board of Directors as disclosed in the accounts). These non-executives don't run the club, and they probably meet three or four times a year to check on the executives and report back to Mansour. The non-executives will get expenses reimbursed, I imagine, and may receive a small remuneration for their time, but in City's case they don't. Nothing at all unusual about that.

The clubs that do have a large directors' remuneration in the accounts is because their directors (or at least some of them) are executive and do help run the club. Nothing at all unusual in that, either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.