Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

You know, I think you’re going overboard with this and dramatically so. It’s just a video wall at the entrance to the stadium.

Our plans are also already in place, we’re not going to suddenly cancel them and put this in just because NYC have it.

We’ll have to best fan zone in Europe whether you like it or not.
The new covered City square will be a game changer (yes, I'm down with the kids) and will be unique in the PL.

Quite why this isn't enough for some I have no idea.

You know, I think you’re going overboard with this and dramatically so. It’s just a video wall at the entrance to the stadium.

Our plans are also already in place, we’re not going to suddenly cancel them and put this in just because NYC have it.

We’ll have to best fan zone in Europe whether you like it or not.
You are allowed to post on here It is called a forum, there are a wee bunch of people on here that have sly digs at people for no reason at all and think they know best.

As I said in my post it's purely a suggestion, I think something like this is a game-changer

Acre Real Estate/Manchester Life are winding down residential developments in and around Ancoats and will be focusing on Holt Town, job creation, and education.

Could the job creation and education proposals be planned for the Collar site in the future?

Click on the PNW link for the rest of the article.

Marty Edelman, Manchester Life, c PNW

Marty Edelman

“Our owner defines success as winning trophies and being a successful member of the community,” he said, during a MIPIM panel session on Tuesday.

Edelman went on to add that Acre was not walking away from its relationship with the city council anytime soon – with plans to continue to support the local authority in the large-scale Holt Town regeneration programme.

“Man Life, we hope, will continue for a long time,” he told the crowd gathered.

However, what Manchester Life looks like and focusses on in the future may not necessarily be the residential projects that have defined its existence thus far.

“When we finish the project that we’re working on in the Poland Street Area of Ancoats, we will have reached, sort-of, our first plateau,” Edelman said.

“The second plateau may involve some housing, but really we’re more focused on thinking about job creation – and when you think about job creation, we think about skills,” he continued.

“What we need to do is create educational places where young people can learn those skills that are relevant to a world in which AI is perhaps the future and the computer, in a way, is the past. I want to focus Man Life to see if we can create those spaces, which will provide opportunity for educating young people so they have a pathway to jobs.”

Last edited:
Game changer?

What would you description of this be?

View attachment 110110

NYCFC stadium is small, and that entrance is also small.
@Keeper! this is what I meant, The Sphere that you posted above makes this in advertising a day, The Cube at the New York City FC is seven storeys high.

Football clubs now make money from advertising steps in the stand with LED signage, imagine how much money is to be made from outside a stadium using this technology
1710368284809.png

1710368118957.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.