Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Within that 10 period I will buy one of those 4,500 new homes. Right next to the Etihad, a tram ride to and from the city centre, or a leisurely walk to and from the city centre. Let’s hope the house and apartment prices reflect the Holt Town location in East Manchester, rather than city centre house and apartment prices.

Within that 10 period I will buy one of those 4,500 new homes. Right next to the Etihad, a tram ride to and from the city centre, or a leisurely walk to and from the city centre. Let’s hope the house and apartment prices reflect the Holt Town location in East Manchester, rather than city centre house and apartment prices.
More need for a railway connection

@gouldybob wonder if city could get the roof of City Square to do the same

View attachment 109415
That's exactly what I was thinking. Also shows what could be done with a stadium wrap... Like the Sphere in Vegas

Imagine this appearing as you walk up the canal

366 feet tall and 516 feet, easy do it on a football ground

Last edited:
That's exactly what I was thinking. Also shows what could be done with a stadium wrap... Like the Sphere in Vegas

Imagine this appearing as you walk up the canal

366 feet tall and 516 feet, easy do it on a football ground

They’re not going to approve a giant ball of light right next to houses, apartments, and a main road.

A version has already been turned down in London because of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.