9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

At least 3 occasions today there was a fairly straightforward pass into him running through and we messed it up every time.
One of those days but the speed some jump on his back is a joke.
We tend to overlook the fact that those passing the ball into him are all young and inconsistent. If we had just a little more experience in there, beyond de Bruyne, we’d be home, hosed, and dried.

Makes the right run a million times every game but it seems to only be KDB who can find him. Is that because the run is too intricate and only Kev’s genius can find him or because others just don’t look for him at the right time?

Either way as long as he carries on making the runs then the chances will come his way. Worked hard today and extra minutes in his legs.

At least 3 occasions today there was a fairly straightforward pass into him running through and we messed it up every time.
One of those days but the speed some jump on his back is a joke.
Yeah the hate is fucking ridiculous.

He had a decent game.
They put big CH's on him and he still found space, there were a few times we just ignored his run.
He was unlucky with that run and shot in the 2nd half too.

I don't think he's fully fit though.

Yeah the hate is fucking ridiculous.

He had a decent game.
They put big CH's on him and he still found space, there were a few times we just ignored his run.
He was unlucky with that run and shot in the 2nd half too.

I don't think he's fully fit though.
Definitely not 100%. The fact nobody takes that into consideration when posting their shite is laughable.

I think we have a dilemma at the moment because our best midfield 3 for retention is Rodri, Kovacic, Foden with Grealish and Bernardo on the wings, but it doesn't suit Haaland that well at all.

For Haaland to thrive it needs to be Rodri, Kev and Foden with Grealish and Bernardo on the wings, comes at the cost of a slight loss of control though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.