9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

I think we have a dilemma at the moment because our best midfield 3 for retention is Rodri, Kovacic, Foden with Grealish and Bernardo on the wings, but it doesn't suit Haaland that well at all.

For Haaland to thrive it needs to be Rodri, Kev and Foden with Grealish and Bernardo on the wings, comes at the cost of a slight loss of control though.
It’s not even that complicated. Get the simple passes right and he’s getting praised for a hat trick today.

I think we have a dilemma at the moment because our best midfield 3 for retention is Rodri, Kovacic, Foden with Grealish and Bernardo on the wings, but it doesn't suit Haaland that well at all.

For Haaland to thrive it needs to be Rodri, Kev and Foden with Grealish and Bernardo on the wings, comes at the cost of a slight loss of control though.
If he's fit it's Kovacic for me and that helps Erling because Kovacic seems to look to play him in a lot.
It was his skill in bringing the ball out that set up Erling's run and shot in the second half.

Must be frustrating playing in this side for him. The amount of runs that get ignored is insane. Counted at least 5 occasions today where a semi decent pass, if played at the right time would have either had him in on goal, or 1v1 with the last man.

Must be frustrating playing in this side for him. The amount of runs that get ignored is insane. Counted at least 5 occasions today where a semi decent pass, if played at the right time would have either had him in on goal, or 1v1 with the last man.
I hope for him, and the team, service improves next season.
It is so weird wasting a shitload of goals, from not playing him the through balls more often.
When he makes a run, it is triggered by his previous training and instincts, and what eventually happens if not fed, his instincts will eventully change and adapt to not expecting service and not make the runs as often.

I personally found him to be poor in all honesty, I think we should cash him in at the end of this season, he’s never gonna be a ten year player for us cos his dad Is dad is always gonna be hawking him around the top clubs like a piece of meat.

I personally found him to be poor in all honesty, I think we should cash him in at the end of this season, he’s never gonna be a ten year player for us cos his dad Is dad is always gonna be hawking him around the top clubs like a piece of meat.

I think you should stop drinking and smoking right now to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.