9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

We really need to improve on getting the ball to him. It doesn't need to be perfect, just into space. His pace and power means he can usually make something of it.

He's getting angry with himself as much as with the rest of his team mates I feel. His finishing is nowhere near as clinical as last season when he gets a chance but he's seeing very little of the ball in the opposition area as well.
We're definitely not playing to his strengths in the vast majority of games

He's great when hes playing ont/two touch in and around the box, the movement with him, Foden and Bobb looked great. He shouldnt be just stood in the box all the time.

I personally found him to be poor in all honesty, I think we should cash him in at the end of this season, he’s never gonna be a ten year player for us cos his dad Is dad is always gonna be hawking him around the top clubs like a piece of meat.
That got a like from a poster who’s never posted once in a few years of being in BM.
That’s the type of ****, cunty posts attract.
Give yourself a pat in the back then pop off and find something else to do with your time because this football lark isn’t for you.

He's great when hes playing ont/two touch in and around the box, the movement with him, Foden and Bobb looked great. He shouldnt be just stood in the box all the time.
Maybe he’s been told to. And if pep says do it / you do it

Ran himself into the ground. The comments on the match thread saying he didn’t look interested were a disgrace.
I thought he got more involved in the second half than he’s done since returning from injury and that includes his goals against Luton. He was knackered by the time he got substituted, maybe injured because he was clattered lots of times. Although he didn’t get on the scoresheet it was one of his better games since he’s come back.

I really wouldn’t be surprised to find he wants a move soon . He really looks like he is not enjoying the role Pep makes him play in this side . His body language is pretty bad most of the time as he is constantly frustrated by lack of service and the game going on around him not through him .

I really wouldn’t be surprised to find he wants a move soon . He really looks like he is not enjoying the role Pep makes him play in this side . His body language is pretty bad most of the time as he is constantly frustrated by lack of service and the game going on around him not through him .
That’s a reaction many young players exhibit. I’d be well set if I had a guinea for every time I’ve seen Haaland and Foden throw their hands up in despair as Doku fluffs the final ball. Haaland was doing the same at the end yesterday when Foden fluffed his lines. Injuries to Grealish and de Bruyne have robbed us of experience and composure in the final third, but that’s unlikely to be the case next season, when the younger players will be a year the wiser, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.