PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So if they carry on and secure a small victory you think that is enough to justify the massive extra time in court
bill the PL members must subscribe to,?

Like being found not guilty of murder but maximum penalty for out of date tax disc on the car.
Wolves etc will be pleased.

That was a decision the PL had to make in February last year. For whatever reason, they chose to proceed on the basis they did. Now they have to live with the consequences no matter how bad financially or reputationally.

I said when this whole thing started last year that I couldn't believe the PL would make the same allegations as UEFA, that effectively amount to fraud, after what happened at CAS. It took a couple of severe blastings from the lawyers on here to convince me that that was indeed what the PL has done. Having done it, though, I only see it ending one way. The same way as CAS.

Last edited:
I said I'd do it. I have written a complaint to UEFA. At media@uefa.ch

Dear UEFA, I am writing to complain about the comments made by Aleksander Ceferin that were reported in a recent article in the Daily Telegraph. A link to the article is below.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/footbal...r-ceferin-interview-manchester-city-ffp-guilt/

According to the article he said in regard to UEFA's previous investigation into Man City regarding matters related to FFP.

"We know we were right,"

"I don't want to speak about the case in England. But I trust that the decision of our independent body was correct. I didn't enter into this decision."

On the basis that Man City were cleared of all alleged financial wrong doing by CAS, how can he make such comments? What were UEFA right about exactly? In what way was the decision by the independent body correct? Equally, Aleksander Ceferin says himself that he did not enter into the UEFA decision, so how can he know that UEFA were right? In his position, should he be guessing about what Man City did or did not do and speak to the press?

As a result of his comments, it has resulted in a plethora of articles in the press that aim to rile the baying mob that is desperate to see Man City knocked off its pedestal.

I think Aleksander Ceferin should clarify his comments as they are not factually correct when you consider the ruling of CAS.

Can you look into my concerns please?

Best Regards

Bez
Quick update on this. I never got a reply. Quelle surprise! In all the organisations I have worked for, if you got a complaint you would need to contact the complainant as a minimum. In UEFAs case they can't even send me a corporate reply. Perhaps they are still investigating my comments? LOL

That was a decision the PL had to make in February last year. For whatever reason, they chose to proceed on the basis they did. Now they have to live with the consequences no matter how bad financially or reputationally.

I said when this whole thing started last year that I couldn't believe the PL would make the same allegations as UEFA, that effectively amount to fraud, after what happened at CAS. It took a couple of severe blastings from the lawyers on here to convince me that that was indeed what the PL has done. Having done it, though, I only see it ending one way. The same way as CAS.
Ceferin has come out and said they were right blah blah blah not so long ago. So it’s no wonder the league has got caught up in it all and presume they can go back and look at areas uefa deemed we “got away with”.

With Gill, parry, masters and any other red wanker pulling the levy.

They all seem to think we did something but couldn’t hang us. What that something is and how they go about proving it is imo their whole case.

CAS no evidence against an email and innuendos. It’s mental any of this went anywhere apart from the bin.

Last edited:
Wow how does anyone negotiate that!
It works a treat. If you come off the "bottom" road in the picture and want to turn right, you just turn right at two mini roundabouts rather than going all the way round.

It does depend on drivers understanding how to use a mini roundabout rather than having an "after you Claude" standoff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.